1. Becoming better with arena targets?

Hello,

can someone give me some tips to become better with arena targets?

I mean acutally I struggle alot with arena targets. For example i play lock, i may need fear arena1-3, deathcoil arena1-3, petsilence arena1-3, curse of tongue arena1-3?
    I have ****ty button for fear but i used to it (alt-r normal fear, shift-r focus fear)..

In 2s this is no problem at all, i used to play without @arenaX - macros.
    I have a naga mouse but srsly so many buttons to manage is not even Close to cool. I already have 50-60 buttons/combinations. Still i feel its to low.

Also, when i play lock destru, i always play with felhunter, i fcking cant control the sukku i dont know y??
    It seems when i turn ON auto invisibility, it sometimes bug and spam this invisibility spell using alltime GCDs for that which results in no seduces.

I mean for example war/pal as lock/heal. I get fear on the pala seduce the warrior. It breaks (y??), i use macro which looks like that:

/cast [pet:Succubus,@focus] Seduce
    /cast [pet:Felhunter,@focus] Silence

I spam the macro tho, maybe when seduce is off i breaks imeditly..

I use german client, maybe this bugs with nonEnglish clients.
    Someone got ideas? Can someons post his pet macro?

Sorry 4 bad engl.

2. Hi. I play lock as well and the only macros I think you need that I use aswell are fear arena 1/2/3, focus arena 1/2/3 and target arena 1/2/3. I just swap focuses for spelllock/tongues.
    For succubus you could bind its lesser invisibility so it's not on autocast and you do it when the pet is out of combat. The macro works good. Also if you want a nice guide you can check this:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ocks-PvP-Guide

3. Hi. I play lock as well and the only macros I think you need that I use aswell are fear arena 1/2/3, focus arena 1/2/3 and target arena 1/2/3. I just swap focuses for spelllock/tongues.
    For succubus you could bind its lesser invisibility so it's not on autocast and you do it when the pet is out of combat. The macro works good. Also if you want a nice guide you can check this:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ocks-PvP-Guide
    Can u tell me how "mouseover" work? What does it mean?

4. If you have a macro like this

/cast [@mouseover] fear

It will fear the target you have your mouse cursor over

5. Hello Mercedes,

I know you ofc... Dude im playing wow since i fcking cant remember always arenas.
    I do know basics :D

Altho i asked for keybinds, i do not enjoy 3s as much as i do enjoy 2s. (shame on me)
    But i was used to play wow on some german servers were population was not really high but at least 2s was quite active.

I really enjoy playing destrulock in 2s, mostly with DCpriest, simply because it takes much more effort to reach decent rating, then with any other heal.
    I want to change my question. Especially to ask you Marius, simply bcuz ur really awesome lock.

Should i stick to felhunter and try to become better with?
    And i mean comp where both is viable to use, sukk and felhunter (EG hpal/war, which we struggle with sometimes).

When i look in to leader, sectapunters team EG takes imp sukk, which they probably use atleast 70-80% of time.
    But when i remember well enouth, homerzy and flyns hpal/dlock almost always used felhunter. I like it much more too.

But that pet just seems to bug for me. - i seduce mounted paladin(vs rogue/ret) ~seduce goes of - paladin is seduced for like 0.0001 sec 2. Goes off - DRd Seduce (4secs) or it gets instafeard away (my priest stays in opener od the rogue).

I use curse of weakness on rogue and paladin spaming fear on rogue/pal so my priest do not die in Cheapshot atleast.
    Ofc my priest has to tank few seconds of cloak and DRd paladin.
    I pressure paladin to get them defense atleast. And so on.

At This point a well working succu would make my game easier.

Should i go felhunter? Better oin 90% of games? (ofc some *** dbl melee comps are easier with imp sukku)?
    Edited: February 23, 2016

6. flyn/homerzy got 3.2k as hpal/destro with felhunter, other guys got high as destro with succubus in rsham/dlock. idk what's better, I presonally like felhunter in every situation. You should try both to see which one fits you better, I can't decide for you

7. Arena was easy back then thats why they got 3.2.

8. with me.. i use 1/2/3 with fear, pet ccs, dc, cot, coex.. i don't play wotlk anymore, and not for years so i can't remember which spells are 'new'.. like i use fel flame mouseover but i don't think it existed in wotlk :P

and u don't need a naga to fit all ur lock spells, just mods are sufficient. u can use stuff like

Code:
    /cast [mod:shift,@arena1] fear;[mod:ctrl,@arena2] fear;[mod:alt,@arena3]fear;[nomod,@mouseover,exists,harm,nodead]fear;fear
    fear arena 123 with mods.. fear mouseover with no mods, if u don't have mouseover, fear target. u dont necessarily "need" casting @ focus macros, but ofc u should still have a focus target. just remember, no matter what u choose, and how difficult it ends up being, it becomes habitually easy over time. so better to start it sooner then later, i played almost all of tbc not even knowing they incorporated keybindings lol

i don't play this server so i can't answer ur issues with seduction, but really.. u should be potentially using multiple pets in a single arena match when/if u have time/need to swap them. is seduce is broken here i do not know, so i can't really help. u could try making seduction into !seduction, maybe it is u spamming it causing the issue, and maybe that will help. maybe it won't, but just takes a moment to test :)