1. Still nothing

Frostwolf and Lordaeron have been updated several times in the past week and changelogs for both are in preparation and will be posted in the upcoming days.

This was posted on the main page on February 13, 2016, and today, 10 days later and still counting we didnt get any changelog, I honestly dont see how listing fixes can take this much time.

2. You can check most of the fixes by looking at the bugtracker.

3. You can check most of the fixes by looking at the bugtracker.
    But it doesn't change the fact that they claimed they would post it in the upcoming days.

4. But it doesn't change the fact that they claimed they would post it in the upcoming days.
    It is always like that...

5. yeah I've been waiting for the changelog to update as well :/

6. i somehow think that even if it was up, you would complain.
    it's your life that needs the changelog methinks.

7. What is a changelog? serious question.

8. he was just showing examp, kempachu

9. Seriously ? Cant you even read the date ?
    This is last update for MoP, sory i cant show you changelog from this days, which is not added yet.

10. I got told the update gonna be tomorrow and changelog will be posted thursday.

11. I got told the update gonna be tomorrow and changelog will be posted thursday.
    I thought it was updated o.O

Frostwolf and Lordaeron have been updated several times in the past week and changelogs for both are in preparation and will be posted in the upcoming days.

12. Probably little tweaks, being the major fixes coming later. Everything will be cataloged and posted.