1. Never Season 15?

Anyone know when the season15 will start?? because I feel we are in 5.4.8 for glory.
    we waited 5.4.8 for a long time and now we are in 5.4.8...... AND? you see something different?? NO, WHY? Because ==> Lordaeron.

But i understand... yes, it is too hard for this staff to start the season 15, yeah... do not blame them, BLAME LORDAERON.
    Since this server is here, all others are abandoned, And don't tell me "we are not many in the staff" because when I see the number of players and prices on the store... You can hire who you want.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (GUIDE FOR START A NEW SEASON)
    -Reset honor points/conquest
    -reset MMR
    -EDIT NPC
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20Mins for this... You're kidding me, right?
    So why wait? why fix a date so remote of updating for such a simple thing? the players will be happy and no bother you with that.

( sorry for my english)
    Tell me a good new guys, I think I'll go crazy, Thanks.

2. We are waiting for a new raid to have both pvp and pve on the same stage. They have came back to work on it already, so just let them do it. That part about lordaeron is out of date, its nolonger the only focus.

And we are in 5.4.8 not just for the season 15 but for the core change to have more fixes in the future.

3. When we will get changelog from the last update?

4. First of all, i tough they made it pretty clear when they said at the start of lordaeron that its gonna get all the focus. I don't personally follow its progression but it looks like it's going well.
    Second, its not just '20 min to add new gear'. Adding it would make current pve gear redundant. This game isn't all about pvp you know.

So, just because you go to a store and you see all their merchandise is >100$ it means they are loaded af and have money to throw? rofl
    + their least payed developer gets like 2k$ per month(?).. so you do the math

5. Woreckstab they also clearly stated so many times that Season 15 gear will be released with Siege of Orgrimmar, so when you think about that they want to release ToT Heroic first + Siege of Orgrimmar after that you can expect Season 15 gear in May or June, and that is only my earliest estimation.

So when you look out of the box you are living in you can see it doesn't just take 20 minutes to update to new gear, if you read the devlogs or read the forums at all before you made this thread you wouldn't wanna make this thread.

6. I just hope S15 wont be here till SEPTEMBER at least, and before they fully release and script all Pandaria dungs and raids to ToT with normal n hc modes + isle of thunder. Also all of Pandaria bgs and all arenas. That would give us some content. Then they could start working on timeless isle and releasing SoO wings with times period. Also on scenarios and proving grounds. There is no point rushing into end game content to be bored within few months after release.

Any other way is stupid and will kill shot dying MoP playerbase. Giving us now end game content to play for the rest of the Warmane MoP just worsens the situation. It is like to shoot a dying man.

7. I totally agree. All other servers fall behind. Lordaeron is the best WotLK server in the world and most of the staffs are focused on it, if not all. Since the release of Lordaeron, Cata and MoP are taking a break, however, MoP did receive some fixes, Cata is dying and it's not receiving fixes at all. MoP have bugs that we're reported 9 months ago, and still not being fixed. However Lordaeron had over 600 fixes in a matter of week/month. Lordaeron has a lot more players then other realms, a lot more fixes and it's the most completed one, that is why it is getting all staff's attention. I am not hating, that is the truth, and what i believe is that let's say Lordaeron is 70% completed if not more. We cannot do anything, except waiting Lordaeron to get 99.1% fixes, after that they have no other option except continue working on Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria. I know what is it to fix bugs, and to add gears to NPC, it's like 10/20 minutes work. But i think Prideful gear have requirements. The thing is in 5.4.8 the resilience is buffed, and here Prideful gear is not released, it's a bit game breaking, that makes healers so overpowered. They're aiming to be Blizz-like as possible, but at least they could reduce resilience a bit. And fix it when Prideful is released. My opinion tho.