1. can't enter lordaeron

on the website there are about 4,5k players online
    but i can't enter lordaeron no matter how many times i try to enter the realm
    i can enter on al the other realms but on lordaeron it allways says logging in to game server but it brings me back at the server list

2. Server is now offline, informations about people online is stucked on number before shut down ;)

3. There is a problem at the moment
    as a side question, can Big Love Rocket mount be obtained on Lordaeron ?

4. It'd be nice if we got some kind of acknowledgement from staff about these issues rather than them just deleting threads as soon as they come up.

5. i cant join either. when I disconnected, there was no lag or anything and when I tried to get back on it said my account information was wrong, on both of my accounts (for a moment there I thought someone had hacked my account or something), but after restarting the client I was able to login and play on every server desides lordaeron
    Edited: February 23, 2016

6. i saw that lordaeron had maintenance at 11:00 but then saw the number of players online so i thought it was on again

7. yeah it's from 11 server is down actually.......sometimes it seemed to be up again, but we could log in just for few secs, than we were disconnecting all over again.