1. Vault of archavon horde and alliance

Please explain to me ur logic behind opening wintergrasp and vault of archavon letting the horde actually do the raid and then closing wg so the alliance has no chance of doing vault of archavon untill u reopen it (ON RESET)....

2. Please explain to me ur logic behind opening wintergrasp and vault of archavon letting the horde actually do the raid and then closing wg so the alliance has no chance of doing vault of archavon untill u reopen it (ON RESET)....
    As you already guessed, they are indeed trying to make you personally mad.

3. Because horde is better than alliance.
    /thread

4. Because horde is better than alliance.
    /thread
    at trolling for sure.

I guess you would be the first person crying here if alliance had WG. Anyways can't wait until WG to snack some horde and make them cry on forums like "HUMANS are so OP, change races!!!!1111eleven"

5. at trolling for sure.

I guess you would be the first person crying here if alliance had WG. Anyways can't wait until WG to snack some horde and make them cry on forums like "HUMANS are so OP, change races!!!!1111eleven"
    Hey, not that human racial is not the by far best of the expansion, but lets better hope for more or less even numbers in wg-battles, otherwise wg will be no fun for anyone. When one side has much more players on it, they usually win easily and players who get stunlocked by 10x more players wont even join the bg anymore or simply afk for 1 badge, while most of the "winning" team is afking too since there is noone to battle with. Seen on many servers and will be a huge problem. Also: pls no biggest lag wotlk realm

Blizzard had a number limiter once in wotlk too, maybe if its lagging too hard, the staff is forced to make even teams or even cap the number of players who can join the battleground. In the end this would suck too, but wg is not made for hundreds of players because vehicles strengh and number is based on battlegound numbers like 30-60 players. The more players overall, the faster they die and the more useless it is to fight at all.