1. We left a poll made by the community open a while back, for about a month. The poll ruled in favor of the system, naturally. We're well aware of the community's opinion on it, don't worry.

2. Hmmm, OK, good. Next question then - if RDF is enabled, will Dalaran remain stable and a healthy environment for players, and if not - what can be done about it? I am asking this in the wake of the latest instability issues caused by Wintergrasp, or were those issues script-based rather than load-based?

3. I've been levelling 2 chars, a Warrior and a Hunter. My experiences

1. XP is worth it, absolutely worth it. Questing can send you on very long time consuming journeys that ultimately work out worse off than just grinding mobs, if not for the fact that you kinda need the quest rewardss at the end. Dungeons do provide the fix for this though with gear drops.

2. Finding a group is generally not hard, finding healers has been hardest (since why would anyone level in healing spec?). Tanks are abundent, probably because levelling in tank spec in WOTLK is better than levelling as DPS.

3. Community can be quite hostile, not knowing Warmane specific bugs or differences is met with anger even as far down as Deadmines. Everyone needs on all items, generally.. There is not a lot of patience with people, they get angered very easily, almost treating low level dungeons like a high level raid, even though it's trivial.

Example is the Tauren boss in deadmines just before the ship, he comes with adds and stuns the entire group.. If he stuns the group before the adds die then the adds will just wail on people until the stun is over , can cause wipes.. I had a case where the tank died, we killed the boss easily anyway and ressed the tank, but then the tank spent the rest of the time going crazy in caps shouting and then he "dc'd" and was not to be seen from.. Then the healer decided he would tank, went bear form and died immedietly..

Its situations like that after spending time putting together a group and summoning thier lazy asses that makes dungeons perhaps not worth it.. For kill XP it's great and the loot is better than questing, the dungeons come with a number of quests themselves.
    Edited: February 27, 2016

First 123