1. Yes, she does. RDF was released at ToC. We're a long way 'till we get there. And even if we do, she can always resort to the luxury of using the "hardcore realm" card, amigo.

@Skuddy - I understand you and I have a lot of friends who feel the same way. That doesn't mean I agree with them. In that case then Lordaeron is simply not your cup of tea.
    nope, it's not. thus why i don't play there. i'm by no means knocking those who do. hell the population of the realm is enough to at least make it worth trying.

2. @OP

Besides 4-5 quests for each dungeon, which each gives around double the amount of xp you would get from a normal quest, and lets not forget the gear which will speed up your leveling journey, and that A LOT of players like to do dungeons.

Don't come and tell us there's no reason to do a dungeon, if that's what you think, there's no reason to play WoW at all, right? (logic)

3. I'm lvl16 and its hard to find a group for dungeon (for deadmines).
    In your experience, did you do some dungeon while lvling?

4. Yes, she does. RDF was released at ToC. We're a long way 'till we get there. And even if we do, she can always resort to the luxury of using the "hardcore realm" card, amigo.

@Skuddy - I understand you and I have a lot of friends who feel the same way. That doesn't mean I agree with them. In that case then Lordaeron is simply not your cup of tea.

RDF came with ICC, not ToC.

5. I'm lvl16 and its hard to find a group for dungeon (for deadmines).
    ofc its hard to find a DM group, that's the sucky part of no RDF (.. i don't have any issues with no RDF)

6. RDF came with ICC, not ToC.
    Yes, my bad. It came with 3.3.0.

@Landcrow - as long as you level in the same zone where the dungeon is and you keep watch on the global channel, you should have no problem finding a group. My question is why don't people use an LFG channel, like the one that always existed pre-RDF, to find groups there, instead of spamming global?

7. I'm lvl16 and its hard to find a group for dungeon (for deadmines).
    A lot of people just wants to take the shortcut and ask high level to run them through lower level dungeons

Yeah, and what's the point of doing them then? Just for achievements? No, thanks.

My warrior is currently 49lvl, I don't actively try to do dungeons, but instead I collect dungeon quests first and watch the global channel. A dungeon of my level with 3-4 quests in it is easily one level-up.

And of course it's fun: 2 days ago I did a full run of Sunken Temple - something I haven't done in years. We did the serpent statues to summon the troll berserker at the lowest level, we cleared the troll ghosts at the upper circle and killed Jammal'an, then we also summoned the avatar of Hakkar, and finally we killed all four emerald drakes, finishing up with Eranikus. At first when we found out we had to clear the whole dungeon we were a little frustrated, but at the end all of us were satisfied and saying how much fun it was.

The reasons I do dungeons are the multiple quests I can get beforehand, which award huge XP and great items, the lore of the dungeon, the feeling it brings doing it with a group and killing its bosses, and the items it drops. At 49lvl I've done ZF 4 times already and I've completed every single quest there is for that dungeon and collected Sul'thraze. As soon as I reach 50 today, I'll get my class quest for Sunken Temple and re-do it one more time, but this time with all the available quests.

People very often forget to actually play the game and instead just think about leveling up faster, and that's not what Warcraft is about. If you think so and you just want to reach max level faster, then you should just switch to the other realms. Endgame is not the goal of the game, endgame is not where the actual game begins. If you think otherwise, then you've missed half of the game. I've leveled dozens of characters in my +11 years of WoW experience and I'll never get enough to level another one. I find leveling to be more engaging and adventurous than simply sitting in Dalaran, waiting for a group, or flying around grinding mats & daily quests, haha!
    This is exactly how I feel, even more so since I got hard time to gear up. This is why I spent more time on my lower level alt, or just log my main to do other stuff like roleplaying or helping others, or basically just to hang out with folks. That's not to say I didn't do the same with my lower level alt, but I just did it with the non-80 less often. Also...

Lets face the truth: it is the goal for the large majority of the players and those who level slow and do random stuff are usually sneered at.
    This is very much the sad truth...
    Edited: February 24, 2016

8. i myself rushed lvl 80y in 2 weeks, now got bored and not playing for 1month:D

9. do they fixed rfd or it is still bugged and disabled?

10. do they fixed rfd or it is still bugged and disabled?
    "Bugged" has nothing to do with it. Read.

11. I do dungeons while leveling because while doing dungeons I'm leveling.
    A solid answer, that one :D

And I think his point was more or less that he joined for the 80-race, but lost the hype after reaching it. I think that's also the main reason why Lord pop dropped lately - nothing wrong with the realm, people are just losing hype. I'm currently leveling a warrior (52), I also have a rogue and an ally pally sitting on 12lvl, planning to also roll a horde druid, so "hype" play is not my type of play, I can say. If you love the game, you just play it.

@Mercy - the question has probably been asked a dozen times, but I'd like to know if RDF will be enabled once we reach ICC content, like it was on retail, or will it remain a solid part of the realm's design? Thank you in advance!
    Edited: February 26, 2016

12. A solid answer, that one :D

-the question has probably been asked a dozen times, but I'd like to know if RDF will be enabled once we reach ICC content, like it was on retail, or will it remain a solid part of the realm's design? Thank you in advance!
    :) Thanks.

I think... It will not be be available, there will be always new people joining Warmane, players from other realms coming to Lordaeron, or players in Lordaeron making alt characters. There will be people leveling in every map in the map like today,

Forget about the RDF.
    Edited: February 26, 2016

13. There's no reason to do it. Experience is crappy, gear is harder to get in a dungeon(with my luck). there is simply no reason to do dungeons.
    A big reason to do it on retail in 3.3.5a was because you could queue to max level.

Since you can't do that here, the main reason is if you're close to one that has quests in it or whose quests you picked up. Or if you're getting carried by an 80 or something. Or if you just want a change of scenery - questing is ****ing dull.

14. @Mercy - the question has probably been asked a dozen times, but I'd like to know if RDF will be enabled once we reach ICC content, like it was on retail, or will it remain a solid part of the realm's design? Thank you in advance!
    Our official stance on it is: "Maybe."
    Nothing will be decided on it until then, though.

15. Our official stance on it is: "Maybe."
    Nothing will be decided on it until then, though.
    You could also open a poll at some point during ToC and shortly before ICC, and announce it on the home page. I see both points of it - yes, because that would be blizzlike; no, because it would tamper the realm's design and cause overcrowding in Dalaran, which may in turn cause fps drops on the players' side and even stability issues.

There are also two other factors: without RDF players will be losing on the emblems they would get as reward, and also a lot of achievements will remain unobtainable (Patient title, Perky Pug pet).
    Edited: February 27, 2016

First 123 Last