1. Warsong, dead or not. Your opinion.

300 players at peak... Whats your opinion?

P.S. I'm a nobody, just wanna know your opinions.

2. Dead of course. 2.4k gladiators nuff said.

3. It's dead. I'm an ex-AT developer and I offered to finish the AT conversion FOR FREE. They haven't even replied back. Warmane staff have zero interest in reviving Warsong and I wouldn't be surprised if they shut down it down.
    Edited: February 24, 2016

4. It's dead. I'm an ex-AT developer and I offered to finish the AT conversion FOR FREE. They haven't even replied back. Warmane staff have zero interest in reviving Warsong and I wouldn't be surprised if they shut down it down.
    pretty sure you should get the message, how long has it been 2-3 weeks and they haven't contacted you to do volunteer work in maintaining and fixing the server?

either that, or they don't trust just anyone with handling the core of both warmane and at to someone that is still new to this place.

5. Well when Warsong had 800-2k players before the merge (not AT players fault) kind of shows that this realm is dead. But AT core won't save it.

6. Well when Warsong had 800-2k players before the merge (not AT players fault) kind of shows that this realm is dead. But AT core won't save it.
    It would have saved it if it had came out when they announced it coming out which was August 28th I believe ? But... It's too late now.

7. It would have saved it if it had came out when they announced it coming out which was August 28th I believe ? But... It's too late now.
    Originally we weren't going to have Warsong coming back. The core even back then wouldn't make the realm go back to how it was originally in population. However, if the AT core was so good, why did AT Cata have the numbers that Warsong has now?

8. pretty sure you should get the message, how long has it been 2-3 weeks and they haven't contacted you to do volunteer work in maintaining and fixing the server?
    I've sent them 2 emails now. First one was on January 6th, second one on February 14th.

either that, or they don't trust just anyone with handling the core of both warmane and at to someone that is still new to this place.
    I don't know... considering I was a dev for AT, Malaco can vouch for me. And it's not like Warsong is a cash cow, they don't have that much to lose.

9. I've sent them 2 emails now. First one was on January 6th, second one on February 14th.
    I don't know... considering I was a dev for AT, Malaco can vouch for me. And it's not like Warsong is a cash cow, they don't have that much to lose.
    Malaco said you already got a response.

10. Malaco said you already got a response.
    good news or bad news?

are you able to finish the ATCORE?

ETA?

11. Malaco said you already got a response.
    Did I? I just checked my emails as well as spam and I haven't gotten anything. Was the response through email? Thanks!

12. typical warmane staff behavior. playing the game of chinese whispers...

13. typical warmane staff behavior. playing the game of chinese whispers...
    ROFL so true

14. typical warmane staff behavior. playing the game of chinese whispers...
    They are scared because more people would play on a AT Core than on Lordaeron..

15. They are scared because more people would play on a AT Core than on Lordaeron... And i am mentally ******ed
    Fix'd it for you.

123 ... Last