1. No, AT Cata numbers were far less than Molten's Warsong. While AT Cata had about 200 players on average on their PvP server, Molten's Warsong had 800-2200 every day. I hope they never implement the AT core cause the fact you had even less numbers than we did. But the merge happened AT players got to keep their gear while Molten players had to earn their gear again. We originally were not going to get Warsong back which was the MAIN reason why we lost so many numbers daily. Then the Merge happened and AT and Molten (the player base) were at each other's throats. And finally Molten players said **** it, you guys can have Warsong. So now your Warsong has the same numbers as it did at AT. The AT core won't save warsong.
    This is your opinion... i bet lots of players said " i dont give a ****, i lost my gear, i dont wanna spend another 3-4 months to get my chars fully geared, bye"
    on AT core you needed 1-1,5 weeks to get full gear with daily resets.
    As i said earlier, we dont have anything to lose, only a server with no features, no fun at all pvp wise. Not even a working pve structure...
    But hey, they fixed 5-10 bugs in a year, so we are fine for the next couple of years i guess.

2. I'm just going by how it was done in the past to now. Warmane did put up applications for some people and said random people actually wanted to work for free lol.

Anyways people of warsong your hype train has derailed months ago but those still being clingy expects AT core when the reality is you'll only become equal to old Molten-WoW's neltharion, left to rot. When that comes warsong people will be forced to go to Neltharion or something. Only a matter of time. We have to take into account of those who don't use and or read forums, the same people crying for AT core's arrival xD
    But you know how this "merge" is gonna look like? They will give everybody VICIOUS gear (vs CATA + HC pve gear), and you can start everything from scretch again. Thanks but no thanks.

3. Yeah lol it may come to that when they don't want having a dying realm take up space. Sargeras MOP for example. The majority of Sargeras mop players were given 2 options.

Level above 20+ to transfer to Frostwolf for free

Or

Suffer from any alts or other mains being terminated for not transfering.

That's how it will go down.

4. This is your opinion... i bet lots of players said " i dont give a ****, i lost my gear, i dont wanna spend another 3-4 months to get my chars fully geared, bye"
    on AT core you needed 1-1,5 weeks to get full gear with daily resets.
    As i said earlier, we dont have anything to lose, only a server with no features, no fun at all pvp wise. Not even a working pve structure...
    But hey, they fixed 5-10 bugs in a year, so we are fine for the next couple of years i guess.
    If you actually read my comment your "i bet lots of players said " i dont give a ****, i lost my gear, i dont wanna spend another 3-4 months to get my chars fully geared, bye"" would by included via "We originally were not going to get Warsong back which was the MAIN reason why we lost so many numbers daily" as well as "But the merge happened AT players got to keep their gear while Molten players had to earn their gear again."

You may not have anything to lose, however but it still won't save Warsong. You'll still have a low population and will never be able to compete with Molten's Warsong.

5. Molten wow warsong is history now. Just focus on what is to come. As an AT player as well as a Molten player, hearing the lot nag about AT core is annoying now.

6. Molten wow warsong is history now. Just focus on what is to come. As an AT player as well as a Molten player, hearing the lot nag about AT core is annoying now.
    History is always important especially when it's relevant. I do focus on what is to come, my DK on Deathwing becoming 6.9k GS. (right now only 4.6k) I stopped playing Warsong when numbers were as they are now or becoming what they are now. But people thinking that Warsong will be saved by the AT core are delusional which needs to be pointed out that it won't be saved even if they got their precious core.

7. Yeah. Well the lot of them thrive on false hope which is a shame. Regardless if AT core were to come or just an imagination of it being here, there's nothing to save.

The same people who preached for Warsong's revival have since abandon it and or not only up to the broken hype.

All I know is warsong is done just a kiddie playground now and a grounds of experimental exploiting. Warmane is probably awaiting to pull the plug off of this realm on false hope life support.

8. Yeah. Well the lot of them thrive on false hope which is a shame. Regardless if AT core were to come or just an imagination of it being here, there's nothing to save.

The same people who preached for Warsong's revival have since abandon it and or not only up to the broken hype.

All I know is warsong is done just a kiddie playground now and a grounds of experimental exploiting. Warmane is probably awaiting to pull the plug off of this realm on false hope life support.
    Exactly

Reply too short...

9. Let's talk about the reason why i use backpeddle.
    As you know i can cast my lightning bolt while moving. With backpeddle i can optimize my position while dealing damage with bolt. I can also hit warriors on close range while they can't charge on me. I can get my back faster to the wall to counter rogues and ferals. I could count more reasons why but overall I use it to optimize my position while dealing damage with lightning bolt.

You are welcome
    I have't played on Warmane's Warsong for over a half of an year now, and I occasionally check forums, but when I saw your message, justifying why you backpedal, I had to log, because I am laughing so hard, I cant help but express it in a comment at least. You made my day! xoxo

10. Warsong is far beyond dead, it's already rotten. They should just delete the realm and be done with it. It pains me to see what happened to it. I used to love playing on Warsong, back before moltdown, when there was 2k ppl on it, Gurubashi arena was gather place for everybody, from donors wiith PvE gear to randoms in vicious gear. This isn't Warsong anymore. R.I.P.

11. Warsong is far beyond dead, it's already rotten. They should just delete the realm and be done with it. It pains me to see what happened to it. I used to love playing on Warsong, back before moltdown, when there was 2k ppl on it, Gurubashi arena was gather place for everybody, from donors wiith PvE gear to randoms in vicious gear. This isn't Warsong anymore. R.I.P.
    I miss that old warsong... Used to be better than PvE realms

12. Yes this server is dead and quite frankly I wish this server was already merged for the better for both warsong and Nelth it's pointless to continue paying for a server which its peak isn't 300 its around 180 - 230 on a good day its not even worth playing there for many player aka myself and others just merge the server already so that people have content and stuff to do rather then que ask in elywnn and do nothing about it

First ... 234