1. Ah thank you my friend.
    Do you wanna talk about your backpedaling issues? or You wanna talk about how your hpally carries your ***?

2. Let's talk about the reason why i use backpeddle.
    As you know i can cast my lightning bolt while moving. With backpeddle i can optimize my position while dealing damage with bolt. I can also hit warriors on close range while they can't charge on me. I can get my back faster to the wall to counter rogues and ferals. I could count more reasons why but overall I use it to optimize my position while dealing damage with lightning bolt.

You are welcome

3. I'm just saying words to sound like I know what I'm talking about, in reality I am a terrible player who likes to put down others in random threads.
    Sounds about right.

4. It's not really funny if you imitate the way I quoted him hahahah

Consider ending your life

5. You're really funny bro! We should do awesome amazing things and make that other guy jealous
    Yes yes I know I am really funny and awesome. But I'll decline your offer ;)

6. Let's talk about the reason why i use backpeddle.
    As you know i can cast my lightning bolt while moving. With backpeddle i can optimize my position while dealing damage with bolt. I can also hit warriors on close range while they can't charge on me. I can get my back faster to the wall to counter rogues and ferals. I could count more reasons why but overall I use it to optimize my position while dealing damage with lightning bolt.

You are welcome
    Do you actually believe what you are saying? lol.
    You use backpedal to optimize your position?! lamest thing i have ever heard. You are backpedaling when nobody is even near you kid...
    (Just an advice: you run faster forward..)
    I could have bet you dont wanna talk about how your hpal is carrying your ***.
    Sorry i can't help your ignorance.

7. I backpeddle when no one is even near me? Of course haha i stay on maximal range backpeddle back and forth so i can avoid spells easier. I don't expect you to understand what i write since you have most likely never seen 2k rating in any bracket.

8. why do you guys care so much if he backpedals if he's actually not using it in a bad way?

backpedaling in pvp is fine, as long as it doesn't hinder your gameplay (slow keyboard turning etc)

9. why do you guys care so much if he backpedals if he's actually not using it in a bad way?

backpedaling in pvp is fine, as long as it doesn't hinder your gameplay (slow keyboard turning etc)
    You are right but just watch one of his games, and you will understand what i am talking about..

10. How about you tell me the name of your main character then we can talk?

You can watch me all day son and tell me one mistake i do as ele in 3s.

11. I can bet my account that these people trying to trashtalk Xar don't have any PvP title...on a Pserver >.> Rat's hate on better players out of jealousy when they should be learning how to play so they can finally break 1750 :(

12. Yew... the only expansion that they are almost able to fix is wotlk... the rest of them its too hardcore for them. No offence warmane... but the way you develop only lordareon gives me this feeling and nothing else... peace out.

13. Idk, "dead" seems too hyperbolic. Just because the population is below an arbitrary number doesn't qualify it as "dead". Lots of people still play at peak times when it has more ques.

First 1234 Last