1. Let's talk about the reason why i use backpeddle.
    As you know i can cast my lightning bolt while moving. With backpeddle i can optimize my position while dealing damage with bolt. I can also hit warriors on close range while they can't charge on me. I can get my back faster to the wall to counter rogues and ferals. I could count more reasons why but overall I use it to optimize my position while dealing damage with lightning bolt.

You are welcome
    oh wow..... I backpeddle aswell, but your reasons are crap <3 greetings from a PVE player that does some arena for fun from time to time :p

On Topic:
    whenever i see realm statistics i feel bad for the players still playing at warsong.

2. greetings from a PVE player
    Well then tell me your reasons :^)

3. Would be cool if the server wasn't lagging like **** :>)

4. Well then tell me your reasons :^)
    because if you "strafe" you walk faster, so you anything you said, is done faster when not backpeddling :)

5. because if you "strafe" you walk faster, so you anything you said, is done faster when not backpeddling :)
    Diagnosis: 1500 Player

6. Did I? I just checked my emails as well as spam and I haven't gotten anything. Was the response through email? Thanks!
    i made a thread for this, to discuss and to bundle all informations -> instantly deleted = gg warmane staff

/best community communication ever

Can you (peperuni) maybe bring some light into that information darkness? What happend with your application? Do you finish the ATCORE? Will it ever happen? Can we get some informations about whats happening and when?
    Edited: March 9, 2016

7. Can you (peperuni) maybe bring some light into that information darkness? What happend with your application? Do you finish the ATCORE?
    Warmane was looking for a Dev to work on PvE stuff ( http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....mane-is-hiring )
    That guy offered to work for free on Warsong (only PvP realm with around 200 ppl), so he offered something they weren't looking for
    Now try to guess the ending

8. Warsong needs to get deleted and just to make everyone shut up about the AT core, AT died with their core and now they merged with molten done deal. AT wouldn't even have survived because it lacks content it's just pure pvp non sense with playerss saying and legit trying to act glad "mostly mexicans" aka CARA. Warmane aka Molten won't bring the AT core to Warsong they would just merge the two cata servers together to make everyone shut up about the player base and then just continue focusing on lordean. Also if you are actually new to this server which I am guessing most of you are and came from AT, Molten was doing fine until Moltdown and then the merge with AT just killed cata cause most of the players from AT have downs. Another thing is that since last August Warmane/AT Staff said that they will put the AT core in Warsong and it hasn't happened and look it's now March. Do you really think they care about Cata now that they have Lordean. No. It's not their main focus as they said before they want lordean to be "bug free" which will take months and ever years to complete
    Edited: March 10, 2016

9. Wasn't it obvious? This was said time and time again the day we got the notice of a potential merge with warmane with the lot of us ranting and raving on AT forums.

Let's just say the majority is right about what was said. :)

Avg. Players on warsong is like 25-190 sometimes around the 200 mark but yes many leaving and or on a temporary leave. Same goes for Blackrock.

10. Warsong needs to get deleted and just to make everyone shut up about the AT core, AT died with their core and now they merged with molten done deal. AT wouldn't even have survived because it lacks content it's just pure pvp non sense with playerss saying and legit trying to act glad "mostly mexicans" aka CARA. Warmane aka Molten won't bring the AT core to Warsong they would just merge the two cata servers together to make everyone shut up about the player base and then just continue focusing on lordean. Also if you are actually new to this server which I am guessing most of you are and came from AT, Molten was doing fine until Moltdown and then the merge with AT just killed cata cause most of the players from AT have downs. Another thing is that since last August Warmane/AT Staff said that they will put the AT core in Warsong and it hasn't happened and look it's now March. Do you really think they care about Cata now that they have Lordean. No. It's not their main focus as they said before they want lordean to be "bug free" which will take months and ever years to complete
    You are so wrong.. Warsong only needs AT core for so long.. This takes 1-2 days to implement the core, there was a volunteer dev who wants to fix it for FREE, but still, they dont give a **** about it..
    Nobody cares about what happened with molten, meltdown or with the merge.. people only want to play on a competitive Cata PVP server with no bugs.
    But now this is obvious that they are incompetent to do this tiny work (or let a dev to make it for FREE) to make couple hundred players happy...
    I have no words for this ignorance..

11. There was talk in the past about having new staffers work for free, it was juat a few suggestions by players before hijack, many months before that but it is the same song everytime.

Yes working for free is good but then again you are letting a nub go through your data and who knows what he or she would do and the end result if said dev facks up.

12. There was talk in the past about having new staffers work for free, it was juat a few suggestions by players before hijack, many months before that but it is the same song everytime.

Yes working for free is good but then again you are letting a nub go through your data and who knows what he or she would do and the end result if said dev facks up.
    This is a former AT dev, not a random guy from the street..
    Secondly this is a dead server anyways, they have nothing to lose..

13. You are so wrong.. Warsong only needs AT core for so long.. This takes 1-2 days to implement the core, there was a volunteer dev who wants to fix it for FREE, but still, they dont give a **** about it..
    Nobody cares about what happened with molten, meltdown or with the merge.. people only want to play on a competitive Cata PVP server with no bugs.
    But now this is obvious that they are incompetent to do this tiny work (or let a dev to make it for FREE) to make couple hundred players happy...
    I have no words for this ignorance..
    No, AT Cata numbers were far less than Molten's Warsong. While AT Cata had about 200 players on average on their PvP server, Molten's Warsong had 800-2200 every day. I hope they never implement the AT core cause the fact you had even less numbers than we did. But the merge happened AT players got to keep their gear while Molten players had to earn their gear again. We originally were not going to get Warsong back which was the MAIN reason why we lost so many numbers daily. Then the Merge happened and AT and Molten (the player base) were at each other's throats. And finally Molten players said **** it, you guys can have Warsong. So now your Warsong has the same numbers as it did at AT. The AT core won't save warsong.

14. I'm just going by how it was done in the past to now. Warmane did put up applications for some people and said random people actually wanted to work for free lol.

Anyways people of warsong your hype train has derailed months ago but those still being clingy expects AT core when the reality is you'll only become equal to old Molten-WoW's neltharion, left to rot. When that comes warsong people will be forced to go to Neltharion or something. Only a matter of time. We have to take into account of those who don't use and or read forums, the same people crying for AT core's arrival xD

First 1234 Last