1. clcret doesnt.. any tips?

hi, i triedd downloading dozens of versions of clcret, but when i install it, it just doesnt show up, i see it in interface, but no action bar, nothing on the game screen... any help?

2. Does typing /clcret open the options frame?

3. even when i add a rotation, still it doesnt work, nothing on the screen, i dont know, tried to google, didint found anything

4. In that case I would open up CLCRet options and go to the "Global" tab, make sure you select the option to always show the addon not just on bosses or when in combat. Also make sure the "disabled" box is not checked. You are in Ret spec, right?

If that doesn't help I would start messing with settings under the "Appearance" tab. It may be on but for some reason off screen. Try making the scale huge to see if it pops up. Try increasing/decreasing position settings to see if it moves from one side to another.

If nothing helps, I can try sharing my copy of the addon and my configuration file.

5. Hey this isn't working for me either. Were you able to figure it out?

6. Please don't necro-post threads that are two years old. Create a new thread instead.