1. Durumu bugged ?

Anyone else having problems with killing Durumu the Forgotten (ToT)? I hope warmane will fix it asap, or the server will loose alot of players. If ToT Normal is that bugged, i dont want to know what would it be when HC is announced. Please warmane do something for your community!

2. Well the sad thing is that is not just Durumu, almost every boss has some bug. The only1 that works as he should is Horridon. And it's been like that for a long time. But after new patch durumu is rly broken, they should have disabled him, hi is in the worst state right now.

3. It would be a tremendous help if you specify what the issue actually is. The boss hasn't been changed for a while.

4. Afaik, the red adds are doing instant aoe dmg when they are initially revealed by the red light. It suppose to do the aoe dmg when people revealed and miss them by walking through it without killing it first.

5. Yep, when revealing red one all raid gets insane ammount of damage. We managed to kill durumu tho. We healed up all raid before revealing new one.

6. Yes as other players mentioned, the faze with beans ( Light Spectrum ) is so bugged that if even all players are placed where they should be, somehow Durumu ignores that fact and insta one-shots the whole raid, or atleast it does 300k dmg+ to all. Also besides ( Light Spectrum ), also the final faze which is the Maze ( Labyrinth, i forgot what was the name) is bugged. Sometimes the spots doesnt change at all and inflict insane damage, basically the whole room is covered in maze and there is no free spot to stay in. Thank you for your response tho, i know you have much work to do besides that, but i believe in you, keep doing your best!

7. The Light Spectrum issue is most likely new and related to the client update, will look into it.

8. The Light Spectrum issue is most likely new and related to the client update, will look into it.
    Dont get me wrong but it's hard not to know about this since it was on bugtracker for over a week already. However if you need help with bugs i am willing to write a detailed report for each boss if that is something that you need. But I will not waste my time with bugtracker since you are not reading that.

9. Dont get me wrong but it's hard not to know about this since it was on bugtracker for over a week already. However if you need help with bugs i am willing to write a detailed report for each boss if that is something that you need. But I will not waste my time with bugtracker since you are not reading that.
    I'd like to read such. That being said I also read the tracker. But we haven't been able to reproduce much of the issues that get posted on there. "PLEASE REDUCE TWIN CONSORTS HEALTH" is not something we are actively looking for either. ;)

10. I'd like to read such. That being said I also read the tracker. But we haven't been able to reproduce much of the issues that get posted on there. "PLEASE REDUCE TWIN CONSORTS HEALTH" is not something we are actively looking for either. ;)
    The problem is with "Crimson Bloom" mechanic
    Crimson bloom should only happen if we reveal and unreveal the red adds.
    What happen is crimson blood is casted everytime we reveal the red adds (maybe wipe entire raid).

How to reproduce:
    Start the colorblind phase without someone with red beam "stand by" on red adds before the phase start.

How to avoid bug:
    The one with red beam must stay on red adds before colorblind phase start. This will instantly reveal red adds when the phase start and bug didnt happen.

11. I'd like to read such. That being said I also read the tracker. But we haven't been able to reproduce much of the issues that get posted on there. "PLEASE REDUCE TWIN CONSORTS HEALTH" is not something we are actively looking for either. ;)
    Ofc you dont want to reduce their hp, you made that fight intentionally harder. I just dont know why, if you want to be blizzlike you make things as they made it, but whatever i cant carry ppl.

12. The problem is with "Crimson Bloom" mechanic
    Crimson bloom should only happen if we reveal and unreveal the red adds.
    What happen is crimson blood is casted everytime we reveal the red adds (maybe wipe entire raid).

How to reproduce:
    Start the colorblind phase without someone with red beam "stand by" on red adds before the phase start.

How to avoid bug:
    The one with red beam must stay on red adds before colorblind phase start. This will instantly reveal red adds when the phase start and bug didnt happen.
    Yes that is going to work for 1st add but not necessarily for others, last night we did that and 1st 2 adds were fine but last one was bugged. It seams random to me

13. Are there any news about it? Has anyone tried it again or knows something?

14. I think they havent checked it yet, why would they bother :)
    Edited: March 10, 2016

12 Last