1. Much Awaited Alterac Valley with 5.4.8 update

When is this promised battleground going to be released to Frostwolf?

2. Why would any1 want AV, specially with so many "special" players ingame, rather focus on the other BGs and leave AV and IoC disabled.

3. lol if you only knew who i was in game ^^ you fail to realize pro players on this server

4. lol if you only knew who i was in game ^^ you fail to realize pro players on this server
    Judging by this comment, well darn it, can't say anything not rude about you, so I will just leave it, no need for another warning for calling people out.

5. Hiding behind nicknames....

I would love AV as would many others, I like huge battles, but where did you see they promised AV?

6. When is this promised battleground going to be released to Frostwolf?
    they changed their mind about AV. From last devlog:
    "we are going to implement three new battlegrounds, namely the Battle for Gilneas, Deepwind Gorge and Silvershard Mine "

7. lol if you only knew who i was in game ^^ you fail to realize pro players on this server
    You mean pr0 noobs hiding behind nicks.
    And this server dont want and dont need AV with such a low population, especialy when blackout doesnt work.
    When they fix blackout ,then they can add AV,so I wont care much then.
    Same for SoTA and IoC, no one needs this shigh bgs...

8. I would love av, but with all the hackers, wouldn't really be fun right now.

9. And excluding bg function should be implemented when they add AV.

10. 40 min long lost AV > 10 min long all the rest bgs

11. 40 min long lost AV > 10 min long all the rest bgs
    yep and most AVs last less than 30 minutes.

Spoiler: Show

12. As if losing a bg or two was enough, I cringe on the thought of being steamrolled by a strong enemy team for 40+minutes lol.

13. Looks like Silvershard Mines next week!

12 Last