1. (Wotlk) Lay on hands?

What's the meaning of this spell? I know from roleplay prospective that it is paladin spell from many other games but why it still exist in 2016? Why not give it to warriors who need more healing ? Paladins already have immunity that they can use anyways and they gave them insane damage, why should other classes have to fight them second time anyways ? It is disabled in arena for a reason, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING ?! Were they on drugs and if yes - can I have some? :D

2. How about travelling back in time to 2006 and ask Blizzard to change the way LOH works pre-Cata.

3. I think it's because when Blizz made paladins they wanted a "support" class that still would be a dmg giver or tank.

Spells like Hand of freedom, Hand of sacrifise, Hand of protection and Aura mastery are made to "help" save other people and combining 2 of them (or more) results in alot of absorbtion / immunity and you might end up save alot of people, I personally never use lay on hands on myself, but to save others.

About removing spells, Just no, almost every class that's a dmg dealer does more dmg then ret paladins, rets dosent have any healing reduced or alot of short cc's , all they have is Wings - stun - hope to kill. It's a class made to help other people just aswell but like everyone knows, a dps never thinks of anyone except himself, I never ever... ever se a ret paladin use Lay on hands on other people even thought it feels like it was made for that sole purpose.
    Edited: February 24, 2016

4. I'm guessing you ran out after your last duel?

5. Well, Palas have always been Blizzard's babies. There hasn't been a single point in the history of the game until the Word of Glory nerf on Cata where Paladins didn't shine in PvP. Yes, they have enough protection abilities. Yes, they also have enough sustain. And yes, they have ridiculous burst. You see, when designing a hybrid class, there is this thing called "hybrid penalty", which is being weaker in any particular area as the price of being able to cover more than one areas. Well, with Paladins there is no such thing. They're WotLK's top tanks, top healers and provide as much buffs as Retri as 2-3 other classes together, while also being very high on DPS. Sure, they don't have healing reduction, slows and interrupts on WotLK - things that every other melee class has - but you can HoJ & kill someone in the stun's duration with a little luck, and also that's why you roll a BElf if you wanna PvP with palas.

The class is just ridiculous (has always been) and rightfully has the reputation of being HURRRRR DURRRR I SMASH ME KEEBORD AN' U DIE. Nevertheless, there are ways to make a Ret suffer, so just learn them and apply them, and accept the class' derp design in the times when you can't apply them (plate + heals + absorbs + immunity + on-demand 6 sec. stun + absurd burst + slow immunity + mixed damage with unresistable Holy damage).
    Edited: February 25, 2016

6. roll frost mage, wash with paladin tears, gg ez game

7. roll frost mage, wash with paladin tears, gg ez game
    ''Use free action potion+buble watch them cry :)