1. 2v2 PvP Event On Gurubashi Arena

Hello everybody!

As the title sais I am trying to host a 2v2 PvP tournament on Gurubashi arena this Saturday starting from 8Pm Server time.

You guys will ask how did I came up with the idea now? Well. for long time me and Bigbadrifle have been wondering if we can fight good arena players on open arena without pillars and different set of rules.
    There was indeed lots of amazing players have beaten us in the past wo using pillars, one of the reason for this event is for us to face as many of people in the Gurubish arena and see how far we can go vs the best around.
    I think it is a test for any healer also, a test for any 2s comp to go and face everybody else in a open environment.

The main reason is.. of course. for the fun of all.
    (Im positive we will get our asses kicked by many of you thats for sure:)

I want to have a 2v2 PvP tournament at the same time, Also 1v1 tournament and all vs all tournament depending on how many people will come.
    I already have the confirmation of some of the very top guys and would love to fight on Saturday!

There will be lotta prizes included of course. And if enough 2s teams show up im even planning on making all vs all 2v2 teams and see witch 2s team will win in one epic all vs all 2s teams fight in Gurubashi arena.
    The possibilities for this event are limitless and any idea is accepted.

Everybody are welcomed! Please register your team over here (Multiple teams allowed)
    Devils Death Squad,Infected,Mythic,Fatality,Ember Mafia,Tryhard inc,Donors,Jinxed,Alpha and omega and every guild or 2s team who wish to compete is welcomed and we would love to have you while we host this event in hope to Unify the server a lil bit more and if it is a success we might host more tournaments and events like that in the future!

The whole tournament (or pvp event) is for both factions and show them we can enjoy the game together instead of the usual bashing between factions that often leads to dramas and people been offended doesnt matter from what faction they are.
    (I did some stupid things in the past that I still regret to this day.)

The rules are simple!

No pillar! ( well that`s quite obvious )
    No Bone Link fetish on rogues!
    Rogues must not remain in stealth for longer than 15seconds after Vanish has been casted.
    No food is allowed!(Except mage cake that can be used in arena)
    No buff others than the one your comp can cast upon pre buffing !
    No flying mounts!
    No double healer comp!

Official referee will be assigned for each fight to prevent any cheating.
    (Some other rules might be added.)

Teamspeak server will be available for the 2s matches and over all for all the activities!
    Stream will be available too I think.
    A recording of the event will also be posted after the event is over in this very topic

I just want to make this a good experience for everybody and of course, for us too!

Prizes will varies for the different tournament and events!
    I am thinking 100k for the winner on the 2v2 tournament (50k for each player)
    For the 1v1 all tournament 25k plus epic gem.
    And we do have lot of more prizes depending on how many people will show up. Our price pool is around 300k in gold and lotta more in gems or mounts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its Saturday 8 PM Server time,
    The Location is Gurubashi Arena.

Everyone is welcome!

You can sign from here and register your 2s composition from now on or simply show up on Saturday with your partner or alone for one of the events!
    We wont refuse nobody and we will make sure everybody enjoys it the their heart content!
    Lets make this a wonderful event that we can re-create in the future !

Thank you everybody for taking the time and read all of this !
    Berzer
    Edited: February 25, 2016

2. This seems pretty good. It would be interesting.

3. Sounds fun! These are very hard to manage in terms of cheating and tankers, but can be very enjoyable!

4. The rules are simple!

No Bone Link fetish on rogues!
    Rogues must not remain in stealth for longer than 15seconds after Vanish has been casted.
    why the hate bruv?

5. Not a bad idea, but do it in for example Nagrand Arena, the open field of Gurubashi just benfits to many classes.

6. Signing as Ret/MM
    Hunter: Symplegades
    Ret: Dwallinn

7. Like the idea.

Devils Death Squad,Infected,Mythic,Fatality,Ember Mafia,Tryhard inc,Donors,Jinxed,Alpha and omega
    Also, Tryhards Inc* D:

8. Not a bad idea, but do it in for example Nagrand Arena, the open field of Gurubashi just benfits to many classes.
    The whole idea of the event is not to use pillar XD

9. The whole idea of the event is not to use pillar XD
    Funny how this comes from 2 people using mainly pve gear. Easy to notice the pattern and the hopes you have for this.

I could say more, but I'll just wish good luck with your event.

10. I'm a friend of Berze but damn, I cannot agree with the fact of being in gurubashi xD

Not a bad idea, but do it in for example Nagrand Arena, the open field of Gurubashi just benfits to many classes.
    Funny how this comes from 2 people using mainly pve gear. Easy to notice the pattern and the hopes you have for this.
    That 2 quotes explain everything. I think that Berze is trying to "balance" the PvP removing pillar hugging but he forgets that pillar hugging its what makes it balance for classes that would die pretty fast agaisnt some comps.

11. balance for classes that would die pretty fast agaisnt some comps.
    um hello

msg2short

12. No balance more Bugs...Shaman Shocks silence everytime now
    FIremages also, Dk´s also the whole cc thing is bugged as hell now....just watch fatality premades....

13. No balance more Bugs...Shaman Shocks silence everytime now
    FIremages also, Dk´s also the whole cc thing is bugged as hell now....just watch fatality premades....
    only things that are bugged in warmane pvp are overscaled dmg in certain classes but there are no bugs in cc at 95% cases

14. only things that are bugged in warmane pvp are overscaled dmg in certain classes but there are no bugs in cc at 95% cases
    He just says random stuff with no proves at all. He even said that Ferals are OP because we can remove every cc with shapeshift including deep freeze >_>

15. He just says random stuff with no proves at all. He even said that Ferals are OP because we can remove every cc with shapeshift including deep freeze >_>
    most of these people that complain here on forums are like less than 1750 2s i don't even know how can they complain that much and being less than 1750 in 2s

12 Last