1. most of these people that complain here on forums are like less than 1750 2s i don't even know how can they complain that much and being less than 1750 in 2s
    I don't know if you noticed but, he said that he is super pro as fire mage and 2.8k on retail back on TBC :D Funny how he is not able to get any rating in one "Private Server" that he complains to be so easy...

2. I don't know if you noticed but, he said that he is super pro as fire mage and 2.8k on retail back on TBC :D Funny how he is not able to get any rating in one "Private Server" that he complains to be so easy...
    if he is 2800 fire mage on retail he can get r1 here like a joke since fire has too much positive bugs infinite blaze speed/impact procs only trash mages here give excuses that mages are bugged in their negative way

3. Alright Berzer dual boomkin comp #Rekt Leggo (psst cyonide halp me win ples)

4. if he is 2800 fire mage on retail he can get r1 here like a joke since fire has too much positive bugs infinite blaze speed/impact procs
    Well, he keeps on hiding his IGN and didn't prove his amazing retail rating so, I guess he's a random :D

5. reminds me of one other fire mage that is "3k retail" 8D

6. Ez win for RM or any Wizard Cleave

7. We are trying to bring a new idea instead of the usual already unbalanced pvp you know :P
    I wish to see everybody that are interested tomorrow.
    The teamspeak server will be announced as the event starts
    We hope to see a lot of you

8. We are trying to bring a new idea instead of the usual already unbalanced pvp you know :P
    this event is not to prove things,
    but to provide place where ppl can pvp, try things, and enjoy.

No need to start 'balanced' debate here,
    the purpose of this event is(and shld be) to have fun and make server more friendly for both factions.

9. only things that are bugged in warmane pvp are overscaled dmg in certain classes but there are no bugs in cc at 95% cases
    You forgot to mention bugged BM hunter spell - Intimidation, which doesn't share dr with other stun spells like hoj, kidney, td and others. =) Hope this **** will be fixed very soon.

10. ....The main reason is.. of course. for the fun of all.
    thank you berzer, for hosting this event. haven't had fun like this in months.
    hope you do more.

11. thank you berzer, for hosting this event. haven't had fun like this in months.
    hope you do more.
    You klnow very well what happened today. One person is enough to destroy a whole event.Ive already spoke to the people who are interested and we still intend to host the tournament in a more private way.
    At least the good part is a lot of people were interested and yes there will be another one and a successful one this time.
    Thank Nevermore from CTR for destroying the event for us

First 12