1. Exciting

Hello fellow Frostwolf players!

This is a shoutout to all skilled players/guilds in the alliance.

I know you love being human with the free trink, or whatever makes you guys stay in alliance, but might I suggest that you guys consider switching Horde? I mean, let's face it, in the armory; most especially 2v2s 3v3s bracket, the alliance dominates the PvP scene. You're probably thinking "We can also fight alliance in Arenas and RBGs," but maybe in world pvp the Faction tension would be much more exciting if the battlefield even-ed out? And wouldn't it be more motivating that you're fighting against more skilled+geared players? Just a thought for everyone.

To clarify some things, NO I'm not ranting that the Alliance is better than the Horde, it's just interesting to think that if both factions had equally strong NUMBER of players the possibility of them clashing with one another and being in one epic battle is just so awesome!

I digress.
    Edited: February 25, 2016

2. Idea is very good, but I think only few people will go to horde from ally, because they would need to get grind gear again. Other option is to transfer your char but it's costs money. But I would like see your Idea to come true :)

3. it doesnt cost money to transfer, only vote points.

i agree that this racial is a bit op in pvp, blame blizzard and (warmane for following design flaws blindly). nothing we can do about it. In arena the advantage is clear but not so much in BGs where teamwork and skill far exceeds the slight dps boost.

i play since the beginning on alliance and my guild has always been alliance so i dont want to switch sides. i have a full geared horde which i play occasionnally.
    the issue was that many guilds went from horde to alliance at the same time. now one guild noticed the problem after 6 months and went back to horde. but i dont think others followed.
    anyways the realm is pretty dead atm and until warmane adds more content, nothing will move.

4. This would be great, but I doubt it's happening. I play on Horde side most of the time and I see people transferring to Alliance a lot. Right now many people from Blacklisted actually went to alliance to start a new guild.

5. I don't care about world pvp and I'm psure the others on the ladder don't either, so I'm psure this will accomplish nothing.

6. Why would people go alliance? Just to get a free trinket? Why create more unbalance?
    There are some very good and decent horde guilds, just try some out.

7. Hello fellow Frostwolf players!

This is a shoutout to all skilled players/guilds in the alliance.

I know you love being human with the free trink, or whatever makes you guys stay in alliance, but might I suggest that you guys consider switching Horde? I mean, let's face it, in the armory; most especially 2v2s 3v3s bracket, the alliance dominates the PvP scene. You're probably thinking "We can also fight alliance in Arenas and RBGs," but maybe in world pvp the Faction tension would be much more exciting if the battlefield even-ed out? And wouldn't it be more motivating that you're fighting against more skilled+geared players? Just a thought for everyone.

To clarify some things, NO I'm not ranting that the Alliance is better than the Horde, it's just interesting to think that if both factions had equally strong NUMBER of players the possibility of them clashing with one another and being in one epic battle is just so awesome!

I digress.
    good idea buddy but you know "people follow the crowd". :)

8. Why would people go alliance? Just to get a free trinket? Why create more unbalance?
    Cause of the "sheep" effect.

First thing that happens when top or leading players form any faction decide to migrate to another faction is that many of those "sheep" will feel lost cause there is no "leader" icon anymore and then they migrate too. They don't know why they did it exactly but they just followed the trend.

As for those leading players, they just don't care or they don't think about what would their action cause, they will play good on both sides, doesn't really matter if they have 2x trinkets or not.

9. Why would people go alliance? Just to get a free trinket? Why create more unbalance?
    Please read carefully :)

10. Yes thank you for the replies! You guys have awesome insights! Unfortunately yes it does cost points/coins or even starting over again (which is unlikely) to transfer Factions, so the idea might not come true; but who knows? Maybe there are people willing but I won't go deeper to the thought.

Again this is an open letter and not an order. This post does not mean any harm/offense whatsoever to any player/faction and is just made for discussion/inspiration purposes.

Thank you everyone and have an awesome day!

11. wait until prideful comes out....horde is gonna be much more pvp active then and win more bgs...atm everyone is full gear, no wonder they dont play

12. Doesnt matter horde or ally really atm, I personally would not roll without the stamina pvp trinket with 80% resilence the 24k hp it adds is much more useful in PVP than any any dps trinket IMO, esp with healers in play.

Noticed im much more resilent with that over the crit version.
    Edited: February 25, 2016

13. shut the **** up, WLS so much stronger on horde side.

14. Horde bg queues are instant with a seemingly 50%+ win rate when i play, so i dont mind. (:

12 Last