1. wait until prideful comes out....horde is gonna be much more pvp active then and win more bgs...atm everyone is full gear, no wonder they dont play
    So full geared horde doesn't play BGs but full geared Alliance plays BGs?

interesting;)

What do you think its gonna happen when Prideful comes out and Alliance starts playing main characters in BGs?

2. So full geared horde doesn't play BGs but full geared Alliance plays BGs?

interesting;)

What do you think its gonna happen when Prideful comes out and Alliance starts playing main characters in BGs?
    They will mainly be stomping arenas for conquest cap then logging off again i assume.

3. The amounts of nonsense in this thread...does not amaze me sadly,what has the world come to :/
    As far as i am concerned,both sides are equally bad,i've seen alliance WSG guild premades getting stomped by random pugs and 2 or 3 carrys,i've seen horde wiping on SW raid before even reaching the city bridge,and those weren't some scrub guilds or random pug city raids,those were the self proclaimed ''uber mega super pro skilled beyond imagination'' sort of players.
    Most of alliance,and horde won't play their mains when next pvp tier will come out,because they just like me have taken an indefinite break,quit for retail,rerolled on lordaeron or switched the server. Funny how when the population skydived for the bottom of the well,all of a sudden we started getting updates...sadly that is not how you keep busyness alive,at this point they could give us the remaining missing BGs and SoO along with new tiers for both pvp and pve,and the server would still be half empty at peak hours.
    Edited: February 27, 2016

4. When prideful kicks in , Kamau will be back with even more raping than usual !

5. Idea is very good, but I think only few people will go to horde from ally, because they would need to get grind gear again. Other option is to transfer your char but it's costs money. But I would like see your Idea to come true :)
    I moved my main to horde in december ...all you need is VPs!

6. I actually have switched pretty much all of my chars to alliance. The guilds are more active, fun and supportive there. You also get to chose between some top guild VV, CCC, Kardashians are that come to my mind if I think about horde guilds - meh. There were a couple some time ago right now what's the best active pvp guild - devastation? blargh, we need some decent guilds on horde said, players need to group up.

7. I actually have switched pretty much all of my chars to alliance. The guilds are more active, fun and supportive there. You also get to chose between some top guild VV, CCC, Kardashians are that come to my mind if I think about horde guilds - meh. There were a couple some time ago right now what's the best active pvp guild - devastation? blargh, we need some decent guilds on horde said, players need to group up.
    CCC is a good guild? O__O

First 12