1. Wintergrasp problem

There seems to be a problem with wintergrasp. I've tried playing it multiple times and it's only worked properly once out of 5-6 times. What happens is I que for it, I get the call to join, I accept and then after like 10 seconds of joining I get thrown out and end up in Icecrown. Any way around this?

2. There seems to be a problem with wintergrasp. I've tried playing it multiple times and it's only worked properly once out of 5-6 times. What happens is I que for it, I get the call to join, I accept and then after like 10 seconds of joining I get thrown out and end up in Icecrown. Any way around this?
    Yeah, why back into WG and continue fighting. You insta join the group back, worked for me

3. I've tried doing this but it doesn't work. I can join the battle like this, but not the group, and you get nothing when it ends.

4. Yeah, why back into WG and continue fighting. You insta join the group back, worked for me
    Didn't work for me either, i was queueing for the last 3 battles directly on the 15min mark when the queue started, never got an invite. After i talked to the battlemaster again and queued again it gave me an instant-invite which lead to getting gekicked 10 sec later.

edit: also flying back in will let you stay in the zone (which is not how it is supposed to be) but you won't get the buffs from killing things nor the progression.

5. Wintergrasp just started now and many players keep getting teleported outside the BG.
    Also like a minute after being teleported out i get disconnected from the server.

6. Same here! I que to WG - tp to wintergrasp - and instantly teleports out. And also DC too after this. I would love to participate atleast 1 WG successfully.

7. Not only that, I got no invite despite queueing at the first possibility 15:00 minutes before the start. Or on other occasions, I simply got no reward. And, of course, every time wasting at least 15 minutes. I also stayed in queue after the battle had finished. I have no Idea what's the problem is, but if the zone is in such a bad shape, they might as well close it for all I care. They way it is now appears to be arbitrary and unfair.

8. So can someone please explain to me how do you actually have to Queue up / Join for Wintergrasp? I must be doing something wrong...

Today, around 14:20 Server Time one battle for Wintergrasp finished, I somehow managed to Queue up right after that, it said next battle was in 2h 30 minutes, so I just did BGs and waited in Wintergrasp Queue for over 2h 35+ Minutes it never popped. After that I went to Dalaran, Queued again and got Invite "You have been called to join the Wintergrasp battle! Join now?" I press Accept and I get Teleported to Wintergrasp and I'm in the Raid, but then this pops out "The Battle for Wintergrasp is about to begin! Would you like to join Queue" no matter what I do after that point it kicks me out, I tried accepting, canceling, reloading, flying back in, not pressing anything, always the same. Ever since the day it was opened I haven't managed to stay inside a Raid longer then 5-10 seconds.

How it works exactly? Someone cares to explain?

9. Stop talking about it, it was just released a couple of days ago, like any software or game that has ever been released before it will contain some bugs or errors. Please be aware that the community should be using the Bug Tracker and report any new bug or error found, first search for it, if it's already there, Vote Up or comment on it, please. If you see people saying that it sucks and that it doesn't work and all that stuff, please don't let those comments stop you from trying new content, when the "live" version it's released, we are the first "testers" of that version, even if it's the same as the betas or whatever, there's going to be issues and you have to understand that it's part of the process of the software for it to be "perfect". Don't post your experiences here, don't talk about errors and things on public chats, go to the Bug Tracker, do what you should be doing, and whisper your friend or talk to your guild or to your mother about your personal frustrations that you face while playing what you are playing, not in public. Please.

- Healsonheels †

10. Stop talking about it, it was just released a couple of days ago, like any software or game that has ever been released before it will contain some bugs or errors. Please be aware that the community should be using the Bug Tracker and report any new bug or error found, first search for it, if it's already there, Vote Up or comment on it, please. If you see people saying that it sucks and that it doesn't work and all that stuff, please don't let those comments stop you from trying new content, when the "live" version it's released, we are the first "testers" of that version, even if it's the same as the betas or whatever, there's going to be issues and you have to understand that it's part of the process of the software for it to be "perfect". Don't post your experiences here, don't talk about errors and things on public chats, go to the Bug Tracker, do what you should be doing, and whisper your friend or talk to your guild or to your mother about your personal frustrations that you face while playing what you are playing, not in public. Please.

- Healsonheels †
    You call not being able to join most WG rounds "some bugs"? Being able to start or join is the conditio sine qua non of any game. Any other bug becomes meaningless unless that's a given. Can't carry the flag in WSG? You won't care if you can't even join that BG. Raid boss mechanics bugged? Who gives a damn if he can't enter the instance.

Of course, I'll write it in public, so at least some intelligent folks (others keep making their own raids in WG after all) have the chance to avoid wasting their time until that broken mechanism if fixed.

11. Yep, you don't get rank points so you can't operate machines or get marks at the end.,.,,.so untill its fixed WG = waste of time

12. only 40 players each faction can join regular by the queue. other players can join later by going there, but will have no buff, so they cant level up, cant use vehicles and wont get any badges/honor when the battle ends. we need a system that opens up more than one raidgrp, that would solve this problem. at the moment most players wont get anything for playing wintergrasp battle and cant help as much as the first 40 players.

13. There's like 4 times more allies in WG than hordes, impossible for horde to win unless playing at night or something. Pls fix.

14. The most brilliant part about the low player cap is that there is always at least a second raid on alliance side (there seem to be plenty of people resistant to learning) and the area is still not crashing. And, of course, nobody outside the officially accepted raid gets ported outside of wintergrasp, anyone can enter WG during the battle. Which makes the area completely unbalanced/unfair in terms of player quantity and reduces any stability argument for lower player caps to absurdity.
    I'm not sure what they were thinking. Not much, that's for sure.

15. Yeah, this is a big problem for the battle. Having a low cap and letting in the zone everyone outside the official raids means that all raids available will be full, so if one faction is outnumbered there'll be no Tenacity buff to compensate the disadvantage.

At least today this cap was raised. On the alliance side there was at least 2 raids. I got dced during the battle, losing my place in the oficial raid, but I queued and after some minutes I got in again. Now it's a lot easier to win the marks, but still not enough to give everyone the opportunity.
    Edited: February 28, 2016

12 Last