1. Best professions for rofue?

hi, just wondering what professions would be the most useful for a rogue,

thanks in advance

2. Engineering + Tailoring is your top choice if you're after numbers, both in PvP and PvE. It is very expensive to have both though. You will need to buy the metal in order to level Engineering, and dust for Enchanting. However, you could also go for the classic Skinning + Leatherworking and secure your gear all the way to 80lvl, and keep gearing up with epics and selling armor kits for profit. Then we also have the neutral options of Herbalism + Alchemy, Herbalism + Inscription, and Mining + Jewelcrafting.

Herbalism + Alchemy solves a very big problem for Rogues on WotLK, namely the lack of sustain. However, this can also be addressed by First Aid, Cooking, and Fishing. It will also give you a sizeable stat boost while leveling through elixirs. At max level you can keep sustainable profit from selling flasks, and haste and armor potions.

Herbalism + Inscription will allow you to make very good money while leveling, because everyone needs glyphs, even those crafted at lower skill. It will also allow you to completely bypass the Sons of Hodir faction through the available shoulder enchants, and to get easy access on Darkmoon Cards, which you can also sell for profit.

Mining + Jewelcrafting would mean you'll never have to worry about rings and necklaces while leveling, while also not having to worry about spending gold on gems at max level. And of course it lets you make good profit at max level from selling gems all the time.

3. Thank you so much man, I appreciate the time that you put into your answer :D

4. Well, i have now Tailoring and Jewelcrafting, and they give me very good benefits, 3 Fractured Dragon Eyes and that op cloak enchant, and you can make gold aswell with those professions, selling/cutting gems, selling spellthreads/bags, boes, etc. Anyway, best choice will always be engineering and tailoring if you want proca and actives, and if you want yo go for passive benefits, just go blacksmith (2 more gems) and jewelcrafting :)

5. I would qdvice leveling first mining and eng. . Use the opportunity to mine some titanium for gold and when you feel ready just remove your mining and begin tailoring. Good spot ror both farming titanium and enjoying some world pvp is sholazar basin. Good luck

6. Bro in those 4 years since he posted I bet hes done with it.

(don't necropost)

7. wtv ppl say, engin + jc are the best.

8. Again nice necroposting, wtf is happening lately with this.

9. It depends really, but generally speaking engi/jwc is supposed to be best for sustained dmg. Tailoring instead of JWC on bis level works too, especially on short fights. If you are not near bis, BS / JWC should be best since you will lack lots of stats. Leatherworking can also be considered as valuable profesion because it gives you 80 AP which is a lot of stats.

10. It depends really, but generally speaking engi/jwc is supposed to be best for sustained dmg. Tailoring instead of JWC on bis level works too, especially on short fights. If you are not near bis, BS / JWC should be best since you will lack lots of stats. Leatherworking can also be considered as valuable profesion because it gives you 80 AP which is a lot of stats.
    whats so good about tailoring at late lvl?

11. whats so good about tailoring at late lvl?
    Well tailoring is a proc, so it gives big dmg boost at the start of each period and then does nothing for a while, other professions give less stats, but for whole duration.. if you fight ends just after second tailoring proc it actually gives you significantly more stats.. you can drop jwc close to bis gear, since you will be able to get arp from other sources.

But I would gear towards LoD and Halion as those fights are the most impactful and stick to jwc/eng.
    Edited: September 30, 2020