1. "This is the best tank on the server (-DK)"

The title is what someone told me in-game, i want to know more about it, talents, glyphs enchants, items, professions, etc. I didn't take my info from some guide because i can't be sure if they're right, DK is my lowest knowledge from this game. Btw we're talking PVE 50k hp solo tanking no healer pos stuff, or maybe i don't know the full extend of its powah

2. In most cases you have to balance threat and self-healing. But DK has epic self heals and you can do ICC normals w/o "tank healer" or just one any healer. Can solo bosses w/o enrage or if you can avoid soft enrage.. bla bla.
    Point - DK is extremely powerful in good hands.

P.S.
    I have tanked(soloed) fos/pos heroic and wast even close to BiS.
    Edited: February 26, 2016

3. so can you tell me some info about how to help me out getting better as a dk tank? as i said what professions should i take, stats, encahnts, gems, glyphs. i'll post my talent tree soon

http://i.imgur.com/RhQfV6A.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/4MSVXBb.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/BKnJtKZ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/8eVQGrn.jpg
    Edited: February 27, 2016

4. Well, you can start by not being Blood at this low gear level, as it's not very effective. Either way, if it's Blood what you want to play, then Dark Command, Vampiric Blood and Death Strike are the glyphs you want. You're aiming for the 535 def cap for Heroics, and then just spam Stamina on every slot you have. You could also mix stamina + dodge and stamina + defense on your red and yellow sockets respectively. Opening on groups is as simple as dropping DnD, then IT+PS+Pest. Use Blood Tap + Rune Tap if you take too much damage, use AMS on caster-heavy groups, use IBF on big groups or boss fights.

5. What I think is most important - know encounters. If you know when boss going to do some stuff, you just have to plan your CD's or when to heal up a bit more. DK has that amazing thing, effective CDs against every boss move.

I'm using blood spec, never had any trouble in dungeons or raids or with low gear.
    I use Dark Command, Vampiric touch and Disease glyph.
    I cap hit rating at 11% spell.
    I stack that defence to 539 and then just stamina, however don't pass on armor parts or trinkets.
    Get more trinkets, ideal case is 2 armor trinkets and 2 stamina trinkets, so you can swap them for maximum efficiency on current boss.

About professions, I use
    Mining - 60 stamina bonus
    Engineering - 40..something stamina on head, 800 armor on gloves, nitro boosts, parachute.. best profession ever.
    However eventually I will drop Mining and take something else, JC or BS.

Here is my spec, it is low-ish threat, but great survival. I'm spending my U+F runes for Death Strike instead of IT+PS, refresh diseases with Disease glyph.
    Successfully tanked starting 70lvl normal dungeons up to ICC/RS 25HC.
    Edited: February 29, 2016

6. I stack that defence to 539 and then just stamina, however don't pass on armor parts or trinkets.
    You can still get critted with 539 though.

However eventually I will drop Mining and take something else, JC or BS.
    Try Leatherworking. It's probably the best profession along with Engineering. And it's the best because of the on-demand bonus resistances for boss specific encounters (think Halion dark/fire breath, keleseth emp. shadow lance/LK Soul Reaper/Sindragosa Froste breath, et cetera)

7. Yes, those Leatherworking bracer resistance/stamina enchants are very good.

I always thought 538.something is cap(6%), and defence will go up as you gear up, so socket it a bit at "entry" level gear...

8. I always thought 538.something is cap(6%), and defence will go up as you gear up, so socket it a bit at "entry" level gear...
    It's 5,6% actually, for which you need either 540 defense or 460 resilience or a combination of both.

Edit: Defense points, not rating. To get to 540 points I think you needed 689 rating.