1. Can't get to drumuru in tot after downing ji'kun.

After doing the Ji'kun the day before we tried to continue with the next Boss. But when we got to the place where we fought ji'kun there were no feathers to fly to the the next boss is their any fix for this?
    Any help is appreciated.

2. Not found a method to reproduce this yet.
    Did anything odd happen during the raid (particularly right before or during Jikun) ?
    Perhaps a crash right after defeating boss or perhaps not getting credit for boss (thus no loot as well)?

3. I, for example, experienced a similar issue. Once we defeated Ji-Kun, there were 4 feathers in each corner but once a player took one, no other player could take them. Luckily, we had a warlock who took the feather and we could summon the rest of the people but it does seem like a big issue.

4. What happened was that we killed him, and our raid had to disband for the night. When we came back the next day there were no feathers there.

5. bumperino... had the same problem today with my guildies. We killed durumu 2 days ago and wanted to finish the raid today but getting past Ji'Kun lair w/o feathers is impossible.

6. Downed bird 3 times, yesterday in 25m mode, every time there where feathers. Can't relate to this.

7. Downed bird 3 times, yesterday in 25m mode, every time there where feathers. Can't relate to this.
    I am having some trouble reproducing this as well.

8. I am having some trouble reproducing this as well.
    The only thing i know is that we went to ToT 10man normal and we cleared everyone up to ji'kun. After we killed him there were 4 feathers on the platform and we were all able to make it to durumu. Our raid had to call it quits for the day cause some people had to leave for work and what not. We regrouped the next day and when we went back to Ji'kun's lair the feathers were not there anymore.

9. Just gonna bump this. If a gm wants to come into game, i would gladly show you the platform and how there aren't any feathers there.

10. My guild does ToT 3 times a week and no one ever said anything about not being able to get to Durumu after Ji Kun.

11. My guild does ToT 3 times a week and no one ever said anything about not being able to get to Durumu after Ji Kun.
    How do you guys get to Duru after Ji Kun is dead after then? And I dont mean after Ji kun is killed, after a day or so

12. My guild does ToT 3 times a week and no one ever said anything about not being able to get to Durumu after Ji Kun.
    Sure if they are able to do the whole raid in 1 go then there is no problem at all. It happens once we kill ji'kun and then come back the next day for durumu. I would say maybe it was just that one time, but this is the 3rd week that we've had no feathers spawning the next day when we try to continue. I literally just got done clearing trash to check for feathers, and yet again we have none.

13. We're looking into this.