1. So its true what they say... Its actually harder to get rating on retail.

Spoiler: Show

Haha

msg2short

2. So its true what they say... Its actually harder to get rating on retail.

It is true... I'm a glorfied gladiator here.. On retail im some casual 1.5k scrub... #FúcksIgive0

But this guy is just bad general..

3. I never saw Timmy (aka Super OP God of the Fire mages 2.8k back on TBC Alvie) so quiet...

4. I just wanna leave this here for some reason.
    Even tho it's a lost one, it was good farming the "2.2k, 3's" fried mage. ;__;

P.S you suck Alvie

5. I just wanna leave this here for some reason.
    Even tho it's a lost one, it was good farming the "2.2k, 3's" fried mage. ;__;

Where is our Champion of the Fire now? Do you guys think he's trying to break 1550 right now?

6. Maybe you the ppl from this tryhard PVP guild´s dont get it but, ehm you are like 150 that insult the other 2k players with their arena rating and bla.....i mean were are your armory links? And show me one mage that plays longer than 3 Month here that dont using Lightning Rod and DS Trinket´s their isnt really sense behind it but wokay ;-) If BiS Equip is a logic to know who ppl are yeah whatever ;-) And show me one Mage that dont plays Arcane in PVE atm? I really ask myself what you wanna show us with tha, useless at all LOL. And Alvie is at all on of the leaders from FTH and had 2,7k at TBC and WotLK and than quitted retail completly. And yes he plays here and i know him very good since he is one of my retail leader´s and has Arena Master Title, so this is another player you shouldnt flame......

But im still waiting for your armory links ;-)
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

I've played Cataclysm a total of 7 to 8 months. Not including the time I leveled to 85 and let my character sit there for 5 months. Nor have i ever played mop or wod. My knowledge of every new mechanic and spell change from wotlk is as cloudy as can be. I literally know nothing about this expansion.

I've played to 2700+ as KFC and LSD in wotlk (paladin and druid pov) as well as 2400+ on 4 other characters over a 5 year span. On Arena-Tournament nonetheless.

Your personal rating on warmane, CATA at that, with ******ed pve items is barely 1300 which is literally a ratio of 12-2. Not even.

You have 0 right to say or claim anything in regards to skill in any way shape or form. Please, shut your mouth before you make yourself look like even more of an *****.

p.s kill yourself
    Edited: February 28, 2016

7. you people also need to understand that the players who want to move on spent a lot of time and resources into their characters, hence their desire to transfer a specific toon

its not as simple as "make a new character there", this reply kinda makes you braindead

aside from this, the transfer wouldn't kill the realm...all the people stuck in 1990 could still play their realm with unavailable stuff
    i for example waited for the legendary staff for 1 year + now....im BIS in both pvp / pve and i have no desire to start a new toon, cleared most available content....what should people like me do now....log in to enjoy the weather in stormwind / orgrimmar? are you people really that selfish and ignorant?
    Edited: February 28, 2016

8. you people also need to understand that the players who want to move on spent a lot of time and resources into their characters, hence their desire to transfer a specific toon

its not as simple as "make a new character there", this reply kinda makes you braindead

aside from this, the transfer wouldn't kill the realm...all the people stuck in 1990 could still play their realm with unavailable stuff
    i for example waited for the legendary staff for 1 year + now....im BIS in both pvp / pve and i have no desire to start a new toon, cleared most available content....what should people like me do now....log in to enjoy the weather in stormwind / orgrimmar? are you people really that selfish and ignorant?

You clearly werent here for moltdown or retail. they really put it in perspective that it doesnt matter how much you put into a toon its all futile at the end of te day.
    If you think there is anything special about a toon on a pserver then you are naive to say the least.

9. i have no desire to start a new toon, cleared most available content....what should people like me do now....log in to enjoy the weather in stormwind / orgrimmar? are you people really that selfish and ignorant?
    The notion of expecting others to cater your needs is the very definition of being selfish and ignorant.
    Let me break it to you m9; you either play or you don't. No one cares if you're bored but you.

Eat what's on your plate or go cook something different.

10. I can't believe all of you have such troubles finding out Timmy21's IGN. Seriously? I literally took me 2 minutes to get this together. Thank me later.

Fullscreen: http://piclair.com/data/9s1hz.jpg

P.S you suck Alvie
    I fully agree to that.
    Here are some screenshots showing his rage, but I think you`ve seen enough in this thread anyways :D
    http://imgur.com/a/xIpX9

11. I can't believe all of you have such troubles finding out Timmy21's IGN. Seriously? I literally took me 2 minutes to get this together. Thank me later.

Fullscreen: http://piclair.com/data/9s1hz.jpg

P.S you suck Alvie
    Im impressed

12. This thread is meant to be an argument about mop merge and not about your nerdish rating flaming go **** off from this thread if you dont have anything constructive to say about this topic.

And yet again the only argument from people who want to keep cata is: "The community ( in reality some forum flamers) have already decided to keep cata.
    Now you are not representing the community you are just acting really pissed about this topic because you know a poll would show that the majority of people who have characters here dont enjoy the terrible state and low population of this server anymore me including.

Now I invite you to argue the case with real arguments.

13. Is there anything you would like to say, Vethosis?

im BIS in both pvp / pve and i have no desire to start a new toon, cleared most available content....what should people like me do now....log in to enjoy the weather in stormwind / orgrimmar? are you people really that selfish and ignorant?
    People like you should do some PvP and get good because ignorant is the people who things they have nothing more to do here.

This thread is meant to be an argument about mop merge and not about your nerdish rating flaming go **** off from this thread if you dont have anything constructive to say about this topic.
    "Your nerdish rating", I love to see when someone plays worst than other guy and call him nerd for that. Priceless.

And yet again the only argument from people who want to keep cata is: "The community ( in reality some forum flamers) have already decided to keep cata.
    Now you are not representing the community
    Actually, we are the ones who represent the community since we're the ones who use the forum to argue about ideas and even communicate with the GMs.

you are just acting really pissed about this topic because you know a poll would show that the majority of people who have characters here dont enjoy the terrible state and low population of this server anymore me including.
    You are the only one looking really pissed here. Once again, priceless.
    Plus, if you're so tired of this expansion why don't you just create a damn char in MoP and let the people who actually want to play cata alone?
    Show me what you got...

14. men men.. ples. donts get salty. no need for dis arguments.

First ... 34567 ... Last