1. poll about merge

Hello

Can we people who have chars on cata realm atleast have a poll to vote for mop merge or against it staff has just prevented the merge because there were some people writing hate comments about it but there are actually alot of people pro mop merge because lets face the truth neltharion is dead as **** and its getting really boring here.

2. You are welcome to go make a character on the MOP realm....

Most of the regular cata forum members have already said with great voice we want to keep cata. Leave us alone, Admin already said we get to keep our realm.

3. As i said i want to see a poll, just because there are some people against it on forum doesnt mean the majority is sharing your opinion especially when most players are not active on forums. I asked for a poll so fair democratic decicions can be made now denied cuz rnd forumplayers hate on the idea.

4. I was gonna type a ton of reasons as to why the merge has been rejected, but I don't wanna give this thread too much attention. Lets let it die here. The merge is not going to happen. Accept it. There maybe has not been a poll, but when it was discussed there was an abundance of people voicing against it. Like Kemii has said. If you really have an issue with this server just go make a toon on MoP realm and quit trying to rekindle old topics. People reading this, even though the merge has already been renounced don't feed this thread any attention.

5. A huge majority of players don't even look at the website at all. Much less the forums. Why would a poll be relevant to the general population of an entire realm? If you want to play MoP the door is open son. Go make your own character whenever the hell you want. Personally, **** MoP, and **** anyone who enjoys it.

This thread should die off quick. Why don't you join it

6. I have like 5 characters full cataclysmic on cata, then I made some characters on MoP to see how they'll play out with full pvp gear (specially because some charts put Fury Warrior as a very viable spec on MoP and I just think Fury is a very cool spec, enough to have one and play pvp as one even on Cata)
    But so far the experiences are too different for me to justify any realm going into extinction
    The new mop talent system is a very extreme change when compared to cata, some may argue it was for the best or for the worst, yet I do recognize it gives some fresh air and focus on your type of gameplay instead of cookie-cutter established talent builds as it was in Cata and past expansions, yet the exclusivity of PvP gear on PvP is another change that was very welcome

So no, I dont want the merge at all because both expansions have good and bad sides, so I want to keep my geared characters on Cata for when Im feeling like playing that class as it was before MoP

If you like MoP so much join me and make your way on Frostwolf, its not hard at all and much less grinding, and the account-bind features are a cool thing too, too bad it didnt made its way back on Cata, would be good to have that earlier

7. I really wish people would stop trying to kill our server just because they are tired of it.

Listen to me carefully.

If you are tired of Neltharion THEN LEAVE IT.

It's home for a lot of us. This is like someone deciding to live at a certain apartment complex where a lot of other people live, getting tired of it, and then saying it should be destroyed.

8. Dont worry neltharion will die on its own it doesnt need to be killed by anyone. Thats is my reason to move on. I dont know why you have such a big problem with a democratic vote just because you have an other opinion it doesnt meant the majoirity has. period

9. Well the community has decided to keep Neth on Cata no poll needed.Is Cata really goin to die?Probably yea .. and that's because the wack of updates .. people gettin tired of bugs.Is Mop any good?I don't think so my opinion .. the booth expansions have a good sides and bad sides,but me and i guess a lot of ppl on Neth doesn't want too loose you chars all the grind we spend on them an so on .. just to have the privilege to play panda dudes lol .. some ppl just like WoW classic as it should be no new talent system no panda dudes,no monks no pvp in mines ....

10. Again the community has not decided to keep cata 5-10 hate comments writer have and that is the big problem here. Only a vote would prove your point.

11. Again the community has not decided to keep cata 5-10 hate comments writer have and that is the big problem here. Only a vote would prove your point.
    i have played Panda and I wasnt pleased with the whole content, i dont see a point to keep Mop which costed Blizzard Millions of Players

To bring the discussion up, is no point either, cause you gain no advantage

btw vote pls for https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/18879

12. Again the community has not decided to keep cata 5-10 hate comments writer have and that is the big problem here. Only a vote would prove your point.
    And? Even if one person was against the merge that's good enough. Why drive that person away from a server he is obviously enjoying? There is nothing stopping you from going to Frostwolf, what difference does a Merge make for you?

13. just because you have an other opinion it doesnt meant the majoirity has. period
    I'm sure you didn't even see what happen in that thread. Cataclysm has really low population compared to the other expansions and still that thread was filled with replies from Naltharion and Warsong players almost begging to not update Cata to MoP.

14. So you count 100 Player´s that wined about loosing they coin geared up char´s to the whole community? And also i bet 20% of this "begging Post´s" were from double Account´s its really lovely at all thatat atleast 100 player´s decide for the whole community. And at all this player´s were to 95% pvp player´s that were afraid to lose their overgeared char´s. And if they make a pool you know that you would lose your cataclysm realm, so really stop talking ****. They merge would be the right thing for all....At all Neltharion is filled with wanna be arena try hard´s that use DS HC trinket´s and Weapon´s in Arena which they granted at the Oneshot Mage Month or Coin´s. Also everybody knows that Cataclysm has the easiest PVP from all Expansion´s Cause it is ****ing unbalanced.

If it is FrostDK´s, that can cc you like 5min if they want, or Retri Pala´s which are like RDPS with their OP Censure, if it is the buguse from Warlock´s or the Bugusing Rogue´s and Disci Priest....and really this lovely community that says everytime nothing is bugged nothing is bugged cause they are afraid they cant be the pro Arena Achievement Spammer from Nelths Global Chat.....And when you are so save that all Neltharion Player´s are against the Merge, why your so against the Pool? Cause you can lose it maybe ?

15. If you want to play those stupid mother****ing and mind****ed pandas then go for ****s ****ing sake

123 ... Last