1. which class for most fun

cant decide what to roll:S Name the class here and the reason of the fun you find playing
    Sry;Noengland:))))

2. Im choosing from 2 classes and cant decide:D
    Feral druid-high mobility,good survivability and good sustained/burst damage
    Intant good cc,s , amazing at 1v1's
    Elemental shaman-CRAZYYY BURST, can one shot in matter of seconds, good healing and kiting , can be very helpful with his supportive abilities.

3. Human paladin. Considering 50% of the entire server is human paladins, you can only assume it has to be the most fun!

4. How is someone else supposed to tell you, what is most fun for YOU? Read about the classes on the forums or try them.

5. I've always played Warlock as main, for me is the most badass and fun class to play.
    Leveling is super easy and fast, considering if you go affliction.
    For PvP i prefer rogue, so much troll and mobility, also good damage.
    But that's up to you, read each class and race carefully the make the most fun combination.

6. Priests. Why? Two abilities:

Mind Vision and Mind Control

You can safely level as long as you have an addon that shows enemy players, just mind vision them and you will instantly know where they are. In addition this ability works across continents. Meaning I could Mind Vision someone in Un'Goro Crater from Orgrimmar, or Howling Fjord from Dalaran.

Mind Control, well you ever want to Mind Control someone off a cliff or drown them underwater? Look no Further!

7. Right now im really enjoying playing druids, but in the past i played a lot of mage/warrior/hunter/rogue all fun classes IMO

8. Priests. Why? Two abilities:

Mind Vision and Mind Control

You can safely level as long as you have an addon that shows enemy players, just mind vision them and you will instantly know where they are. In addition this ability works across continents. Meaning I could Mind Vision someone in Un'Goro Crater from Orgrimmar, or Howling Fjord from Dalaran.

Mind Control, well you ever want to Mind Control someone off a cliff or drown them underwater? Look no Further!
    Wait, what do you mean you can MV across continents ? You still have to follow someone who crosses to another continent to do that, right ? You can't MV someone if you can't target him. So it's a bit tedious to use unless you've got a friend and can tell him where to go :P

Edit : feral druids is a lot of fun, enh shaman is fun once you get to lvl 60 (wolves, maelstrom ...), lock affli is fun too, hunt is fun, paladin is fun, rogue is very fun in pvp

9. I meant to say "across a continent" rather than across continents.

Really a lot of Priest spells are fun or will save your life. If you've ever accidentally dismounted in air and you aren't a Priest or Mage, you're gonna have a bad time.

10. The word 'fun' is relative, really. It can be fun because of utilities, ease of play/levelling, or just look plain cool and badass.

For example, I find Fury Warrior fun cuz Titan's Grip and the amount of crits you can dish out is awesome.

Prot Warrior is fun cuz Revenge and Shield Block are so OP that you would look for clumps of enemies rather than single ones so Revenge will proc, and if stuff gets ugly just use Shield Block and/or Last Stand+Shield Wall.

I can't say much about DKs, but if you like feeling evil, you can pick them.. Not to say they don't have fun and easy abilities. (Glyphed Howling Blast, easy AoE slow and disease and doesn't give as much threat as Icy Touch)

11. I meant to say "across a continent" rather than across continents.

Really a lot of Priest spells are fun or will save your life. If you've ever accidentally dismounted in air and you aren't a Priest or Mage, you're gonna have a bad time.
    Rogues and ferals can shadowstep/cat charge on a mob on the ground to save their lives (true story :D). A lot of rogue spells will save your life too tbh, same for druids. Anyway, like Handepsilon said, everything can be fun to the right person.

12. Death Knight: These guys seem fun when they switch from beating on you in melee to kiting you with Chains and disease damage when you pressure them.

Druid: They seem fun when they have the skill required to use all of the tools available to them, that's just having fun.

Paladin: Well rounded, few direct weaknesses but but no huge strengths... they seem fun when they bubble and heal to full.

Hunter: Nasty, well rounded class that can destroy anybody from range. Hugely prone to snares, disarms, and are useless when you manage to close to melee range.

Warrior: Protection warriors can and do stunlock better than rogues, arms have one of the nastiest AoE attacks in the game as well. Warriors hit hard, and are very effective at staying in melee range, they are also very prone to disarms and can be shut down by a wall played caster.

Shaman: They seem to have fun when I'm falling off of a cliff. I hate that.

Rogue: Rogues seem pretty fun when they're turning the middle third of your screen bright red and making it difficult for you to do anything about it. But rogues without cooldowns are like low-HP warriors with cloth armor and no Charge. For rogues, unlike other classes, survivability in PvP and damage in PvP are often a trade off, you can't have both.

Mage: Quite possibly the class that allows the most control of their environment. Snares, silences, and a lot... a lot of valuable abilities that let them have fun... and they can also put out disgusting amounts of damage. Mages seem to have fun when you just can't catch the bastard.

Warlock: Very tough to kill as Affliction, extremely dangerous burst as Destro, and really nice CC abilities. A warlock seems to have a lot of fun when you die AFTER he does, or when he steals your HP and Mana.

Priest: Able to make an opponent's class not very fun. Decent DoT abilities, and a toolbox full of nasty tricks to round them out.... not to mention the most flexible healing and team support abilities in the game. However they are squishy, and cannot rely on CC to survive, not fun at all, don't play Priest. Super boring.

12 Last