1. Really? that's like asking which type of music i would like the best.
    Try the classes,see which one you prefer,asking which would suit you the best is moronic.

2. Misconception

Yeah, go priest, many fun
    These days... where Priests want to be treated equally, with everyone being told to “DPS” and celebrities finally classifying themselves as Damage Dealers, it’s difficult for some Priests to admit that, behind closed doors, they really, really just want to get REKT... to have their hair pulled, to be tied up, to be humiliated, to receive pain.

And I guess that... uhm... it’s difficult for some Warriors to admit that they really, really just want to do these things to Priests. After all, we’re all supposed to be OP, so the idea of inflicting purposeful pain upon a Priest seems, well, fun.

In this kind of sadomasochistic virtual relationship, the Warrior receives pleasure from the physical or psychological pain and suffering of the Priest. But these roles are not limited gender-wise: Males, too, can want to be dominated, and Human Females can want to dominate. If you know what I mean...

By the way... Consensual. Role-Playing.

-Healsonheels, Slayer of Masculinity.
    <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks>
    Role playing gangstas, non-combat pet trafficking mafia.
    www.WrathOfTheLichTwinks.TUMBLR.com

3. Try this vs two ferals two locks or two dks,and show me result after.

4. i Like hunter, You killed mobs very fast, Easy questing. Marksmen hunter are one of the most high PVE dps in 3.3.5a.

You get a pet with you so you dont feel alone all the time. No downtime while questing or raiding. I think it suit me since im older, Melee class are harder to play, more gear dependant. With ranged/caster class even if you lag or get bad ms, you can still do great.

But they are not one of the strongest in pvp.

5. You get a pet with you so you dont feel alone all the time.
    Oh dude. That made me really sad. Go make some friends please, if not for yours but for my sake =(.

6. Yeah, go priest, many fun

Suddenly I feel like playing a DK.

And Healsonheels, you need help. Or sex. Yeah, just sex.

Anyway, @OP - this thread is dumb, don't ask US which class is most fun. Find out for yourself. Some people enjoy playing one class, while others may think of it as ******ed. It's your choice.
    Edited: March 2, 2016

7. Yeah, go priest, many fun

You won dude... You just won. The end.

Thanks for that, laughed way too hard xD

8. Try this vs two ferals two locks or two dks,and show me result after.

Healsonheels™ The Lich Queen, Slayer of Masculinity †
    WrathOfTheLichTwinks.TUMBLR.com
    Edited: March 2, 2016

First 12