1. Ele Sham or Feral Dudu?

Choosing from these fun classes , mostly for pvp ,l.
    Which one can climb higher in arenas, is more fun , has more survivability , damage and etc.

2. I played Elemental shaman and i can tell you that i always enjoyed it and i played feral too. Me personally from these two i would choose Shaman because i find it more enjoyable and attractive to play.

But you have to know how to play them both because both can go high in arena and can be fun as long as you know how to play them.

3. feral druid is far more "complicated", and i say it in "" because it requires far more attention to detail, a lot more focus than simple shaman spell spam, and you suffer greatly if you don't anticipate what to do in a heavy movement fight.

to some thats far more enjoyable to do, but ele shaman may be more enjoyable in its simplistic terms as well, depends on what you prefer. Druid has the benefit of literally being all 4 possible specs (rpds, tank, mdps, healer), so thats something to take into account as well.

4. both specs are amongst the most(too) powerful AND easy to play ones in wotlk. Good choice.

5. both specs are amongst the most(too) powerful AND easy to play ones in wotlk. Good choice.

Thanks :D i played like 10 specs in blackrock and choosed those two, i'm 2.2k ish in mop with frost mage , but i didnt like it here.

But i think i will choose ele sham, because i will play on lord and he can be all roles:)
    Thanks for help guys!

6. both specs are amongst the most(too) powerful AND easy to play ones in wotlk. Good choice.
    Easy to play in wotlk? Pls tell me what is hard to play if this 2are easy....dear god i could write a 2 pages about how stupid ur statement is. Also i play dk so u dont think am biast. I realy hope ur just trolling or u dont know a thing about the game u play....

7. Easy to play in wotlk? Pls tell me what is hard to play if this 2are easy....dear god i could write a 2 pages about how stupid ur statement is. Also i play dk so u dont think am biast. I realy hope ur just trolling or u dont know a thing about the game u play....
    he is just trolling, feral pvp is the most complicated pvp spec in wotlk