1. Looking to make twink on Lord any bracket, can someone get in contact with me

Im looking into making a twink on lord any bracket really. But i have been having trouble contacting any twinks ingame so any help would be appreciated.

2. Hi Reptar

I'm Rion. I'm a lvl 60 twink. I would suggest going for lower lvl twink brackets for the moment since the usual brackets, 60 + 70 are still growing atm. People are still busy with high lvl raids n stuff. My predictions are that there will be an increase after ToC is released. Those I know of in lvl 60 (I'm 60 twink) are 5 people but like I said it's growing. I've gotten more and more people coming up to me saying that they're gonna join in after they're done in Ulduar.

Regards

Rion, Guild Master of IDDQD

3. yeah ive been looking more the 29 bracket although ive had many 19s on retail back in wotlk so i was thinking staying around there maybe even 39s since ive never tried them, thanks for the info though

4. are you on alliance? if you are, <Primary Target> is the twink guild for 29s and 39s. Whisper anyone in there for an invite.

If you are on horde whisper somebody in <Recruitment>

-Trademark, GM of PT

5. <Bad To The Bone> 19
    <Primary Target> 29
    <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> www.WrathOfTheLichTwinks.TUMBLR.com

6. <Bad To The Bone> 19
    <Primary Target> 29
    <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> www.WrathOfTheLichTwinks.TUMBLR.com
    Ez PvP Lovers - Aly (mainly 70-79)Contant ingame with Crysteen or Sacren

7. Lvl 19 queues are short. Got boring for me so i went for 39. Much more fun, at least for me, but queues are longer.

8. Level 19 twinks are by far the most popular of all the brackets,also you don't need much brain or time to learn your class,everyone spams one skill to win.