1. Arena rating transmogs

So I'm not sure if I got things right, but this is what I gathered from the new transmog system :

You can either use a transmog token to transmog items by an ID (making it possible to transmog any item in the game, pretty cool), but it comes at the price of a token.

You can transmog an item from your inventory items, at the cost of... well nothing, you just need the item obtained from an arena case, also makes sense.

So these 2 options are fine with me, but here comes the nonsense.

You can also unlock a few transmogs via arena rating, which by the way gets harder and harder considering the fact that rank 1 teams used to be at 2900, now they are barely at like 2300, and some transmogs still require 2400.
    Other then the fact that these rating requirements should be reviewed, what I CANNOT UNDERSTAND for the life of me, is why do you need a transmog token to transmogrify an item unlocked via arena rating, if you can transmog ANY item in the game via itemID for tokens aswell.

What is the point of unlocking very specific transmogs via rating if you also have to pay for them anyway.

Please fix this nonsense.

Best regards.

2. Totaly agree with u, but they wont fix anything on BR, thats for sure...

3. I totally agree with you. I think that the GMs of AT were replaced after the merge, and if they still are the same as they were before, they act under Molten's jurisdiction. The only time they answer to a forum post is when there is no substance in the post at all, pathetic...

4. May 2, 2016  
    Its sad what Blackrock has become and its such a dick move from Malaco to ignore it and let it die like that, doesnt he remember that the AT community made all this possible for him in the first place ? I started playing on his server when it was called Abyssal WoW and enjoyed every second on it, till the merge happened. Not saying that the merge was the problem, it could have made the server better, but Malaco and the Molten Team decided to ignore it and rather put 100% of their attention into Lordearon and this not only led into Blackrock dying, but also other servers like Neltharion slowly dying out..........