1. Why we are stuck with contender recepies?

Why we are stuck with contender recepies?

Why no dreadful or malevolent? Reason???

2. Any moderator here maybe?
    Try asking on Lord forum ?;)

They said somewhere they wont fix professions anytime soon, that was about 6 or 7 months ago, since their soon in 1 year imagine what "not anytime soon" means.

3. Wow really, is there special scripting to add new recepies?

4. Any moderator here maybe?
    Any Forum rules being broken that need moderation?
    I don't see any.

5. Well sorry I know that devs wont show up here :(

Blue is Q/A right? Maybe he can answer?

6. You're probably better off sending a PM to one of the Community Managers for that kind of question.

7. Why we are stuck with contender recepies?

Why no dreadful or malevolent? Reason???
    They need to release Soo first to give us those crafted ,just my imo. So wont happen soon

8. Ahh. That explains the huge gear gap between fresh pvpers and tyran/grievous geared. I didn't see it on Retail and forgot that Warmane is terrible at upgrading crafting. Thx, m9.

9. They need to release Soo first to give us those crafted ,just my imo. So wont happen soon
    But I dont see how dreadful or malevolent has anything with that :/

10. But I dont see how dreadful or malevolent has anything with that :/
    Tis a bit of a struggle gearing up for pvp, but the main goal for them is content + spell / class / npc fixes. Crafting stuff will get thrown in the mix eventually. :)

11. I got a reply from Aldtharios and he said its not the latest season thats why.

12. i think the only reason for not open new recipe is the new crafts are including 522 and 553 gears~

i had got the recipe for new gears times for LW BS and so on, which are laying in my bank only.......