1. Argent Tournament - question

Hi guys,I'm on my road to became [Champion of the Alliance] on Argent Tournament. I know how to do it,but there is a problem...
    First, I became [Exalted Champion of Exodar], then [Exalted Champion of Stormwind] , [Exalted Champion of Ironforge] and [Exalted Champion of Gnomeregan].... As you can see, I only need Darnassus. The problem is that the starting quest from Jaelyne Evensong (Grand Champion of Darnassus) is not available. She is not giving me anything. Normally, you should be able to take the starting quest from another faction the day after you became Exalted Champion with some other faction (at least,it was like that in my case). I am coming there five days in a row already,and still nothing.... Anybody got some idea why?

2. Hi guys,I'm on my road to became [Champion of the Alliance] on Argent Tournament. I know how to do it,but there is a problem...
    First, I became [Exalted Champion of Exodar], then [Exalted Champion of Stormwind] , [Exalted Champion of Ironforge] and [Exalted Champion of Gnomeregan].... As you can see, I only need Darnassus. The problem is that the starting quest from Jaelyne Evensong (Grand Champion of Darnassus) is not available. She is not giving me anything. Normally, you should be able to take the starting quest from another faction the day after you became Exalted Champion with some other faction (at least,it was like that in my case). I am coming there five days in a row already,and still nothing.... Anybody got some idea why?
    Because the whole argent tournament is not yet properly scripted :) I got my hopes high for Lordaeon core... ^^

3. Because the whole argent tournament is not yet properly scripted :) I got my hopes high for Lordaeon core... ^^
    Realized that. But it's still doable. I saw some people with the achievement. I also wrote a ticket to GM,and he said that he cannot help me because it's not properly scripted,and i have to wait for server crash. I guess i will find out soon enough if server crash gonna fix this :D

4. You need a reset, not a crash. Just check daily, eventually they'll reset the server(usually no server makes it more than 10ish days without one and that's pushing it) and it'll be there. In the mean time, keep doing dailies and save up 25 seals so you can instantly turn it in when it does spawn!

5. You need a reset, not a crash. Just check daily, eventually they'll reset the server(usually no server makes it more than 10ish days without one and that's pushing it) and it'll be there. In the mean time, keep doing dailies and save up 25 seals so you can instantly turn it in when it does spawn!
    Yeah,I understand :) I hope reset will fix it :) And 25 seals are ready and waiting in my backpack :D

6. As of last night after the server crash I managed to turn in all my seals and got the title and that prized tabard instantaneously, you should check back now

7. Hi guys,I'm on my road to became [Champion of the Alliance] on Argent Tournament. I know how to do it,but there is a problem...
    If you are looking to eventually get the Crusader title, it is possible to do it. However, it takes time. Just keep checking back everyday and eventually, you will be able to advance. It took me a month, from beginning to end to earn the title.