1. Why are mw monks soo op?

Everytime i play against allaince.. They always seem to have some op mw monk on their team that nobody can kill and me myself i struggle killing one on my 520 warr and 522 rogue.. Is it me thats bad or are mw monks just op in mop?

2. no, but since the update to 5.4.8 the resil has been modified hence every class is harder to kill and every class does lower damage, but heal obviously does not get affected by resil => OP healers
    i used to do 20+ mil damage / bg on my hunter, now after the update i barelly do 10-14 mil if the bg is long enough and i groupfarm them

3. no, but since the update to 5.4.8 the resil has been modified hence every class is harder to kill and every class does lower damage, but heal obviously does not get affected by resil => OP healers
    i used to do 20+ mil damage / bg on my hunter, now after the update i barelly do 10-14 mil if the bg is long enough and i groupfarm them
    Heal shouldnt get affected by resil (and it isnt here).
    Heal should get affected by battle fatigue (and it is here).
    It is pointless to do alot (but ineffective damage).
    MW monk doesnt have good healing output (and mana), so you need to switch to optimal target to make pressure on mw monk team. It is stupid chasing (and get peeled) mw monk who have beast mobility

4. Heal shouldnt get affected by resil (and it isnt here).
    Heal should get affected by battle fatigue (and it is here).
    It is pointless to do alot (but ineffective damage).
    MW monk doesnt have good healing output (and mana), so you need to switch to optimal target to make pressure on mw monk team. It is stupid chasing (and get peeled) mw monk who have beast mobility
    let me put it this way, atm i have a starter gear druid (below contender gear) with 1 tyrannical item...if im in a bg and nobody is tunneling me i have no problem healing people untill my mana goes down due to no gear obviously
    but i find it kind of absurd that a uber low geared healer can heal a player to a point where he can change the outcome of a 1v2-3 fight...thats plain stupid

this resil is made for a certain gear, which we dont have

5. Battle fatigue got a 5% buff too so healers heal less in pvp. But yea the gear being too low is the issue.
    It was even worst at the start of MOP. It took 10 players to kill one.
    Main issue in random BGs is players dont focus healers. A simple cc goes a long way.
    The worst imo are disc priests, you just kill yourself trying to kill them.

6. Yes they are godlike. Like supe DK of 3.3.5 expansion.

7. Simple. When Blizzard releases a new class (when releasing a new expansion) in WoW they want to make it OP so that it would make people (new or old subscribers) play the game because of that particular class. And as you know Monks came out in the current expansion youre playing. Thats what they did with DKs in Wrath. And thats what theyre gonna do with Demon Hunters in Legion. Its all about baiting people (mostly new players) to subscribe to them when they release a new expansion. Thats why they make new classes so OP and flashy.
    Edited: March 1, 2016

8. let me put it this way, atm i have a starter gear druid (below contender gear) with 1 tyrannical item...if im in a bg and nobody is tunneling me i have no problem healing people untill my mana goes down due to no gear obviously
    but i find it kind of absurd that a uber low geared healer can heal a player to a point where he can change the outcome of a 1v2-3 fight...thats plain stupid

this resil is made for a certain gear, which we dont have
    You already put the answer on your post.... let me bold that part for you
    Code:
    ....im in a bg and nobody is tunneling me....
    And let me be blunt, even when pridefull come, griveous will be the honor gear.
    The state will be roughly same for now with griveous as conquest and tyrannical be the honor gear.
    The problem lies beneath pvp item from profession (450 vs 522) and too much ppl joining bg without even those contender gear.

Before MOP, you only get resi as damage reduction (meaning low gear maybe can kill higher gear).
    Now everyone has roughly same base defense, thus make everyone swinging wet noodle, and healer can easily counter that swing :)

9. You already put the answer on your post.... let me bold that part for you
    Code:
    ....im in a bg and nobody is tunneling me....
    And let me be blunt, even when pridefull come, griveous will be the honor gear.
    The state will be roughly same for now with griveous as conquest and tyrannical be the honor gear.
    The problem lies beneath pvp item from profession (450 vs 522) and too much ppl joining bg without even those contender gear.

Before MOP, you only get resi as damage reduction (meaning low gear maybe can kill higher gear).
    Now everyone has roughly same base defense, thus make everyone swinging wet noodle, and healer can easily counter that swing :)
    you didn't understand the post...try again

10. Simple. When Blizzard releases a new class (when releasing a new expansion) in WoW they want to make it OP so that it would make people (new or old subscribers) play the game because of that particular class. And as you know Monks came out in the current expansion youre playing. Thats what they did with DKs in Wrath. And thats what theyre gonna do with Demon Hunters in Legion. Its all about baiting people (mostly new players) to subscribe to them when they release a new expansion. Thats why they make new classes so OP and flashy.
    Something like this. Godlike class 1v1 but its not fun for me. I mean that ninja crap moves...nah

11. I dont think that monk are op, and blizzard didnt made them op as they did with dks, First of all monks are the least played class, and if they were op they would have a bit more players playing it dont you think? The problem here is that we have more resilience in 5.4.8 then we had in 5.4.2 but no gear that would balance that, so healers are harder to kill. I was testing demo lock with 524ilvl and he was doing good dmg in bg, but then i dueled 522 disc priest and i couldn't drop him below 50% hp, ofc demo is not yet working as he should but you get the point.

12. To kill a mw monk just silence or fear him. you cant stun them. dont stand in the ring of peace and make sure you dont let them get away. ive seen shadow priests, locks, and balance druids eat mw monks like cotton candy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My apps:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...game.toastKyle
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toas...0306?ls=1&mt=8

13. i guess healers, as well as tanks isn't supposed to be killed easily. what i see as a problem (in bg's) is that people don't go for healers, they pick random targets who gets healed, or the easy greengeared kills (yeah, most don't bother to spend 20 mins questing to buy contender with resil and pvp power). Healershavetodie is a nice addon marking healers with a big red cross. everyone spams with cap's "kill healer" and then "someone" is expected to do it while you are busy with the guy attacking you. ofc you get peeled/cc'd when attacking healer, thats why people need to help doing it.

14. Whats the name of the spell when they are at 1% hp,make some green bubble and back to 50% ?

15. I think it's called panicmode :p mistweavers can do insane (unwise) healburst but it drains mana really quick,like 5 sec all gone. imo key is to watch the monks manareserve. many give up when they are ready to be harvested, allowing them to brew up some mana tea for more mana. The bubble is life cocoon and can absorb 5-600k dmg on a full griev, probably more when well buffed, it also increases periodic healing by 50% for 12 sec. Surging mist is their panicheal and manaburner (while channeling soothing mist)
    Edited: March 1, 2016

12 Last