1. Iron Qon Bugged (and more)

Hi Frostwolf Community, I wanted to ask the devs why they didn't see the bugs after 5.4.8 in Throne of Thunder. There are a lot of reports in the trackers who can help you to fix asap these problems. For example the Iron Qon's Tornadoes. They take you down in textures and you die cause of falling... This makes this boss undoable and i think it's a great problem for all the PvE guilds. Iron Qon is not the only boss with great bugs, and i think you can fix because there was a great ToT in 5.4.2 in my opinion. Another problem is mass ressing in combat and that you can do a raid 10 with 12 people! Please listen to my words, I will collaborate with you for every information you need. Thanks Warmane for all your works anyway ^^
    Edited: March 1, 2016

2. ID bug is confirmed as fixed. You can't push more then 10 people into the raid. Iron Qon is doable - just don't get into tornado. All classes have CD's that prevent tornado of catching you. It is annoying bug, but not lethal for progression.

3. we'll try again iron qon tonight, but this is a great bug imho... and we saw yesterday night that you can go into a raid 10 with 12 people... we had to go out to and reach 10 people again, but trust me, it's bugged :D

4. So the 1st problem with tornadoes is that you get stunned when you get pulled at the center of the room, and that should not happen. And after that stun you get sucked into tornado, and that one usually dont kill you but if you get in tornado in latter phase of fight you get few loading screens sometimes it kills you and sometimes not. Before 5.4.8. if you were caught in tornado you would just fall thru graphic and lend near tortos, after patch there were those loading screens and my guess is that they tried to fix it. This wouldn't even be a problem if they didint made toradoes following players, in retail they have their own path and are not following, so you can stay with boss in safe zone near the entrance and tornadoes wouldn't be a problem. But this was intended I dont know why, in my opinion it is easier to script them when they have their own path, i could be wrong ofc.

5. Tonight my guild wasn't able to do the encounter cause of the tornado's bug. We tried to use all our CD's but it's impossible to do at the moment (dunno if you use mass ress in combat, or other exploit, those are bugabuse, so we won't use those)

6. Tonight my guild wasn't able to do the encounter cause of the tornado's bug. We tried to use all our CD's but it's impossible to do at the moment (dunno if you use mass ress in combat, or other exploit, those are bugabuse, so we won't use those)
    It is a shame you couldnt kill him. And yes most of the ppl use mass ress.

7. Try getting a warlock to place Demonic Gateway so you can get a few people instantly to entrance as the boss drags the raid to the center of the room.

8. The tornado "can" catch you even when you are teleporting using gateway

9. Mass ressing is bugabusing, i won't use it, i want to play wow, not tetris...

10. I will share a few tips how we do to easily survive the windstorm. Warlock demonic gateway helps alot, also if you have any kind of teleportation ability like, lock portal, blink, heroic leap, displacer beast, transcendance and so on don't click on gateway as it charges are limited let those who are not comfortable moving use it. If you have a stampeding roar up right after the stun that helps alot but make sure after the stun wears off don't blindly rush straight in to tornados hold on for a moment and you will notice the pattern in which the tornados are going on and then move. Useful tip is if you get stacks from the spear Arching light or whatever it's called make sure you use every human for himself or something that removes it so you don't get stunned on ur way out. Also since healing is reduced by 80% while in the circle there is no point in healers standing there trying to heal everyone up, instead make sure you pop some raid defensives as soon as he flies in to the air before the windstorm phase starts, a rallying cry/demo/devotion/smoke bomb helps out alot. While ur running use ur own personal cds and warlock healthstones helps alot. Hope this helps out and wish you guys good luck!

11. The tornado's are really annoying.. 1 shot's people :(

12. Well the easiest way to deal with tornade (provided you have enough dps) is to burst 2nd dog and kill him before tornado phase start. The tornado phase is gone