1. The drakkensryd

I wonder what further proofs should be brought or what has to be done to make this quest working. The quest, if you are not fammiliar, is part of the Sons of Hodir faction and it must be completed in order to get the shoulder enchants. At that point, the quest is not working contrary to what GMs believe. I tried every thing possible to get credit somehow (I am a ranged class) but with no luck. So what shall we do now to get our shoulder enchants ?

2. Did u tryed after dc?

3. Did u tryed after dc?
    Quests that only work immediately after a server crash/reset I wouldn't count as "working" and "doable" is a stretch.

Panika you can message a GM in game and they should be able to complete the quest for you given its importance. Alternatively if you do the Dungeon Daily 6 times and select the Hodir token that will at least allow you to do the Relics of Hodir quest to gain reputation.

4. I had a GM completing this for me. Cognoscere - BLESS you ! But that's not the case. It would be outrageous 10k ppl to wait for server crash to get the rep done. And I think something more efficent should be figured out .

5. i had a ticket open for 3 days on my mage :P

i gave up.

6. i had a ticket open for 3 days on my mage :P

i gave up.
    You did not even submit a single ingame ticket on your mage.

7. I stopped playing here in the beginning of January and had that quest completed then. Especially as a ranged... just kill them from the edge of the tower?

8. I stopped playing here in the beginning of January and had that quest completed then. Especially as a ranged... just kill them from the edge of the tower?
    There have been several problematic quests that continue to break in different ways. You used to be able to complete it as ranged or with a ranged dps, however now you can't attack them as they give you a "too far away" error message.

9. Okay, my bad then. Didn't expect quests to be more broken than they were.

10. I can only get that quest worked partly for me. Halfway through the quest, the drake(s) would randomly eject me out and I will keep teleporting out and in until I touch the ground and die. I can't get back to the drake without getting the teleport problem. Range DPSing it doesn't work since the mob keeps regenning back to full health

Even when the harpoon works, there are times that I 'was facing the wrong way'.