1. respawn on the mob you need to kill takes about a month, but yea it works

so right now, I'm at 97/110 in deepholm, having properly f***ed up On Even Ground (completed but didn't give in... now questgiver is phased out)...
    Shaken and Stirred (mobs not spawned or phased out)
    The Explorers/The Reliquary(not spawned or phased out)
    At the Stonemother's Call (not spawned or phased out)
    the following quests (according to wowhead) should be available after completing "Unnatural Causes"
    Corruption Destruction (not available from Gorsik the Tumultuous)
    Wrath of the Fungalomancer (Not available from Ruberick as he is not spawned or phased out)
    I'm at 97/100

Doomshrooms - I can't kill small mushrooms and very few big mushrooms with long respawn or maybe without respawn, all mushrooms should be big
    Edited: March 4, 2016

2. Doomshrooms - I can't kill small mushrooms and very few big mushrooms with long respawn or maybe without respawn, all mushrooms should be big
    only big doomshrooms count, I tried putting a dot on a big one and it didn't count for completion... plus ya long respawn to get from small shroom into a big one probably

edit for clarification: big shrooms shrink into small ones when you 'kill' them, they don't despawn like you'd think
    Edited: March 4, 2016

3. Stuck at 92/110

At the Stonemother`s Call ,the npc is not there or its phased
    The Reliquary either the npc is missing or phased

P.S for Clingy its very hard to complete it u need to w8 alot for these mobs to come .

4. Stuck at 92/110
    go back to kor the immovable... he'll have another quest chain for you

5. those 2 quests you found... finish them, deepholm and cata zones aren't like the classic/tbc/wotlk zones till now, the quests are supposed to chain from one to another, never getting more than 4-5 at the same time.. and in deepholm so far they do just that... proper questing and phasing as intended (until the capped quests you can check here)

Did these two quests, and there was nothing after that.
    I also downloaded the quest addon to show me all NPCs for the quests, and none of them have spawned for me, maybe its some phasing issue?
    Still stuck on 2 quests!

6. I dropped the Clingy quest and now Pebble is not spawning for me to accept the quest to travel to the crystal.

7. Can someone tell me how to do Entrenched, Kor is spawned in the rocks and i cannot talk to him

Edit: nevermind, i unchecked at war and now i can talk
    Edited: March 5, 2016

8. Oh nvm.. lol
    Edited: March 5, 2016 Reason: nvm

9. I dropped the Clingy quest and now Pebble is not spawning for me to accept the quest to travel to the crystal.

same here, no idea what to do

10. same here, no idea what to do
    I'd guess look for someone else with the quest from the companion then take it from it?

11. I'd guess look for someone else with the quest from the companion then take it from it?
    Yeah i asked in chat but no one responds and no one is around. Been trying since last night but nothing so i guess i am out of luck until they fix it

12. Yeah i asked in chat but no one responds and no one is around. Been trying since last night but nothing so i guess i am out of luck until they fix it
    edit: nevermind
    Edited: March 5, 2016

13. Thanks for the help currently 98/110 .Hope the quests will get fixed some time in the distant future.!

14. Clingy still will not spawn so I can't even get the quest to take him to the green crystals until it is fixed.

First ... 23456 ... Last