1. Deepholm fixed quests

Did anyone try doing them? It's like the quest givers arent spawned at all.

2. They will be working now. Server just restarted to apply the changes.

3. a week ago i talked to Proterean in the Q&A, i tried to mention how bad deepholm really is (bug wise) and it was not the same as it was pre moltdown he then called me out as "delusional" for saying that.

now, if deepholm really is the same as it was pre moltdown there would obviously be mobs in deepholm then, but there is none

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=42885/twilight-saboteur

these mobs no longer "exist" in deepholm for some reason, there should be a lot of them with a 5 min respawn rate, i know these mobs existed pre moltdown because i literally farmed them myself. am i "delusional" to the point that my mind cant see them anymore?

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=47071/deep-spider

these mobs also no longer "exist" except for the ones in twilight highlands, there should be 20+ in this cave but as you can see there is 0 why is that? they were there pre moltdown as well and before the may update, i must be "delusional" about this as well

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=49822/jadefang

this mob also does not "exist" , before the may update i was the only BM hunter with 2 jadefangs, after these mobs disappeared i was no longer able to use this rare pet, it is currently in my stables but does not even show a picture of the spider itself, which only concludes the scripting of this pet is no longer here on the server along with the last 2 mobs i mentioned, which is quite odd considering its the "same" as it was pre moltdown. I also have not seen 1 hunter with jadefang since then yet have seen more hunters with skoll and arcturis which only have a 8% spawn chance on the server, jade fang should be spawning EVERY 48 hours yet ive seen mobs with a 8% spawn chance more, why is that?

(clicked on the jadefang but it only show the portrait of the last pet i clicked on)

A mod is free to correct me here if im wrong about this, but to call me "delusional" for calling out your bugs is wrong especially since ive been playing on molten / warmane for 3 years on CATA,

4. omfg... ttroll doesn't know they were spawned till roughly june when they started working on the phasing quests and properly phased the mobs out until the player reaches the phase required to see them, that includes rare spawns

edit: a possible reason they disabled your jadefang is so you don't have an unfair advantage over other hunters that haven't picked it up before the phasing was implemented

additionally War guardians from the mushroom and fungal monstrosity quests have 2 bugs:
    1. they don't despawn after quest completion
    2. they agro to opposite faction war guardians if passing in a close range, effectively neutralizing both
    Edited: March 2, 2016

5. This quest: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26250/o...e-one-prisoner is bugged.

The mob is flying under the ship, it cannot be targeted. http://i68.tinypic.com/5o5tlt.jpg

This should be fixed ASAP. Upvote it on bugtracker, people.

And Therazane too.

6. well since todays update i actually found one working new quest in Hyjal http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25574 :D ps Deepholm still the same nothing working

7. This quest: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26250/o...e-one-prisoner is bugged.

The mob is flying under the ship, it cannot be targeted. http://i68.tinypic.com/5o5tlt.jpg

This should be fixed ASAP. Upvote it on bugtracker, people.
    a temp fix is to have a hunter use their pet to agro the mob, then pull back and let the mob reset to default position, has to be done every time someone wants to complete the quest tho

8. a temp fix is to have a hunter use their pet to agro the mob, then pull back and let the mob reset to default position, has to be done every time someone wants to complete the quest tho
    Tried that on Neltharion on my Hunter, Mage and Warlock. Pets don't do anything but growl at him. Tried even as Unholy DK to pull with my pet.

Doesn't work. :(

Thanks for the tip though.

It would be nice if we could hear some response from the Staff.

9. a week ago i talked to Proterean in the Q&A, i tried to mention how bad deepholm really is (bug wise) and it was not the same as it was pre moltdown he then called me out as "delusional" for saying that.
    Why didn't you screenshot the question as well? You were referencing to the scripting and how scripts were better pre-moltdown and you used Deepholm as an example. The scripts and the core are identical and to think that we changed anything is delusional. You were not the first person to ask that and it simply isn't true as the core is entirely the same.

The mobs in question do not belong to the scripting side of things but rather SQL parts, they're not there because the phasing was fixed and do not appear to you as you have moved in the progress of the zone as the poster in the thread also addresses:
    omfg... ttroll doesn't know they were spawned till roughly june when they started working on the phasing quests and properly phased the mobs out until the player reaches the phase required to see them, that includes rare spawns

edit: a possible reason they disabled your jadefang is so you don't have an unfair advantage over other hunters that haven't picked it up before the phasing was implemented

We do want to address something else as well. The amount of people who can't differentiate a bug and what's intended and also highly arrogant, ready to insult others because they're convinced in their convictions is too high. In the Q&A itself you received an answer from the community at least three times before we replied but you decided to ignore and spam and after you received your reply you still declined it and continued doing the same. Please inform yourself before going further.

As for Jadefang not appearing in your 'Call Pet 1', I've been able to move it into a tab but not able to summon it either on a copy of your character. We'll see what we can do in fixing it, it seems like the database template is not functioning making it not appear but this is a specific issue with a specific NPC and will be looked into today or tomorrow by our Cataclysm developer.

10. Why didn't you screenshot the question as well? You were referencing to the scripting and how scripts were better pre-moltdown and you used Deepholm as an example. The scripts and the core are identical and to think that we changed anything is delusional. You were not the first person to ask that and it simply isn't true as the core is entirely the same.

The mobs in question do not belong to the scripting side of things but rather SQL parts, they're not there because the phasing was fixed and do not appear to you as you have moved in the progress of the zone as the poster in the thread also addresses:

We do want to address something else as well. The amount of people who can't differentiate a bug and what's intended and also highly arrogant, ready to insult others because they're convinced in their convictions is too high. In the Q&A itself you received an answer from the community at least three times before we replied but you decided to ignore and spam and after you received your reply you still declined it and continued doing the same. Please inform yourself before going further.

As for Jadefang not appearing in your 'Call Pet 1', I've been able to move it into a tab but not able to summon it either on a copy of your character. We'll see what we can do in fixing it, it seems like the database template is not functioning making it not appear but this is a specific issue with a specific NPC and will be looked into today or tomorrow by our Cataclysm developer.
    Is there gonna be changelog for todays update?

11. I reported this quest and posted link here, but someone decided to delete it. Go ahead and find it and up vote it.

12. That is why the quest line fixed on February 25 not working? The Deephlom questline who start in "The Very Earth Beneath Our Feet" ?
    I´m stuck at this quest too.

13. I reported this quest and posted link here, but someone decided to delete it. Go ahead and find it and up vote it.
    The quest doesn't work.
    Edited: March 3, 2016

14. Apparently, quest works. Slow spawn time is the problem.
    Did you manage to do this quest ? My previous report got deleted, so I guess its doable ?

123 ... Last