1. We still need some classes, please refer to Iqpl first post in this thread to see what we mostly need (it is updated). Also always recruiting exceptional players so if you think you are one feel free to drop an application in our site - http://mnemonic-lordaeron.shivtr.com/ .

2. do you have like a sister guild where noobies can join before they get all their pre-bis items ? My friend and I,we had an eye on your guild for quite some time cause we are looking for a guild to join that we would do PvE with,but we are only lvl45 atm >.< ....there isnt a single decent guild on ally side :(

3. I am sorry but we don't have a sister leveling/gearing guild (or at least I don't think we have one) and the rules are level 80 + pre-raid bis items so I guess that if you put an application it will be refused. Anyway the world won't end if you do it or better pm Iqpl in game when he is on (he is our fearless and noble leader). But again I don't want to give you any false hopes as you are not even 80 yet and we are a hardcore guild.

P.S. You can always apply/reapply when you reach 80 too because we are always looking for exceptional players so if you are, you are welcome.

4. That's a wrap boys. Mnemonic/Paradox Guild is gone. Sad RIP. Ulduar on the corner. The timiming was just perfect.

5. May 3, 2016  
    What happened / why did it die?

Maybe i should come back before ToC and rebuild it :D

#Till is not dead

First 12