1. Joining best guild in horde side for rated bgs and arenas

guys i wanna join a best and friendly pvo guild in horde side for rated bgs and rated arenas on 2v2,3v3,5v5

2. < D O N O R S > and < FATALITY> both have played and won the most RBGs on horde, for 2s you should join Jinxed, 3s is dead and 5s is mainly used for Subwars

On alliance you can join <Anarchy Inc> for RBGs as well as <Devils Death Squad> for 2s / 3s

3. wee that seems good and i dont want to join allince guilds cuz i dont like allince i wanna be on horde

4. guys i wanna join a best and friendly pvo guild in horde side for rated bgs and rated arenas on 2v2,3v3,5v5
    If you are seeking mature and friendly people to play with then Jinxed is the guild for you.

5. There is ,no good pvp guild on horde side, a lot of smaller guilds have a few good people, but 80% of jinxed and fatality are only donors and Not good people

6. There is ,no good pvp guild on horde side, a lot of smaller guilds have a few good people, but 80% of jinxed and fatality are only donors and Not good people
    Why the hate son? :)

7. Why the hate son? :)
    I am not hating, but i am looking for a pvp guild, but i have found infected in the alliance side (now dead). On Hordeside fatatility and tryhards have a Bad Reputation,jinxed neutral, but there are Not many ppl online. I was in a jinxed premade Inge and we lost against randoms. So maßgeblich its time for a real pvp guild in horde side

8. I am not hating, but i am looking for a pvp guild, but i have found infected in the alliance side (now dead). On Hordeside fatatility and tryhards have a Bad Reputation,jinxed neutral, but there are Not many ppl online. I was in a jinxed premade Inge and we lost against randoms. So maßgeblich its time for a real pvp guild in horde side
    There is no good pvp guilds on Horde side which u can join :)

9. I am not hating, but i am looking for a pvp guild, but i have found infected in the alliance side (now dead). On Hordeside fatatility and tryhards have a Bad Reputation,jinxed neutral, but there are Not many ppl online. I was in a jinxed premade Inge and we lost against randoms. So maßgeblich its time for a real pvp guild in horde side
    Soo u are one of those random pleb kiddos who always expects 100% wins? Pity them fools..

10. <FATALITY> and <D O N O R S> horde doesn't have good pvp guilds .. tf u mean bruh?

11. I am not hating, but i am looking for a pvp guild, but i have found infected in the alliance side (now dead). On Hordeside fatatility and tryhards have a Bad Reputation,jinxed neutral, but there are Not many ppl online. I was in a jinxed premade Inge and we lost against randoms. So maßgeblich its time for a real pvp guild in horde side
    So let me get this straight your looking for an active guild mainly with people on that never loses? In what reality are you in exactly? Your topic is rated bgs and arenas, donors and fatality both have over 10+ RBG wins and amount for 95% of the RBG wins on horde alone, your chances of joining donors is slim unless you are extraordinary, you refuse to join fatality because it has a "bad reputation" ? You also refuse to join jinxed because they also aren't that active yet il admit they got some decent arena people there. Don't know why you'd mention tryhards when they are a social guild either.

Stop being picky you already know what your options are if you are looking for a serious pvp guild

12. Sorry but fatality has no personality, just a multiboxer, nearly every from the alliance side knows

13. Well Tryhards Inc aren't actually that bad of a guild, we got our gear legit :P and didn't donate for them and i think were moving soon to DS HC atm.
    Plus our guild is chill.

14. GM of FATALITY here, Im the real Tdotsavage best bm hunter on nelth and a very skilled clicker. We're currently recruiting all types of basement-dwellers and multiboxers. We organize daily BG premades and Skype sex with friends, if your looking for a mature and friendly PvP environment then FATALITY is the guild for you.

We are strong, furious and gay as ****.

15. Well tdot. I think i would go for <FATALITY> i am in <FLAWLESS> atm i will quit that and i will wisper you or send a ingame mail to you for invitation. I would join my main my dk RITIK in your guild i would talk to abbi if he would invite me to <DONORS>

123 Last