1. Realm offline?

Hello.
    Currently I am logging in with my warmane account but when the popup for choosing a realm appears, it says it is offline.

Is the problem in the server and if it is, how long it will last?

BR,
    mavr0

2. I have same problem
    u got yours fixed?

3. I have same problem
    u got yours fixed?
    frostwolf is up, last time did you succesfully log in?

4. I logged in like a month ago and all the realmlists is as it should be but it says offline to me..

5. I logged in like a month ago and all the realmlists is as it should be but it says offline to me..
    Frostwolf has been upgraded to 5.4.8, you are still using old 5.4.2 client.
    So now you have different 3 options:
    1) go here: https://www.warmane.com/download and get full 5.4.8 client by selecting "Mist of Pandaria"
    2) or by selecting "MoP minimal", it is a 16MB installer which let you play and download the game at same time
    3) if you are using 5.4.2 WITHOUT WoD models then you can Upgrade it to 5.4.8 by just downloading the "wow.exe" from 5.4.8 torrent and place it inside your 5.4.2 folder

6. In my WTF folder it shows config in my config its on warmane and frostwolf..

7. In my WTF folder it shows config in my config its on warmane and frostwolf..
    read my previous post, now Frostwolf is based on 5.4.8, that is why with your 5.4.2 client you see it offline.

8. guys i can't accesse my acc... it stuck on "authenticating" can some1 help?