1. aliance at battlegrounds

2 days in a row i am loosing like 15,20 rbgs in a row lol.
    So when you solo Q you get to play vs. premade, is that a thing or? i just don't get it. 20 more points and i am transfering horde

2. it will be the same if you join Horde, generally speaking it is 50/50, it does not depends on the faction but on Gear, who has more "low geared players" lost the game.
    To have more chance to win the bg you have to que as premade with geared players, join a pvp guild and que with them

3. Seems like just the other day there was a thread about how horde always lose BGs. The distribution of power between factions is constantly flowing in and out, like a wave. I guarantee you the moment you change to horde you will end up losing every BG with them instead. This is why I play both factions <.<

4. 2 days in a row i am loosing like 15,20 rbgs in a row lol.
    So when you solo Q you get to play vs. premade, is that a thing or? i just don't get it. 20 more points and i am transfering horde
    Lol...I shouldn't say this but if you move to hordes you're so gonna regret it!I'm 522 ,I join random cuz you can find very few premades shouts in global compared to aliance,I gotta say random Bgs are a desaster lately but every one in about 7-8 times I catch a good geared group and tear the aliance to pieces.

5. Most everyone is right. Because of the way the queueing system works, if you queue solo you are almost guarenteed you will be on a team of solos versus a team with a premade. Yes that is a general statement, but you can go hundreds of wars in a row that follow this generalized statement. So it is correct that switching factions will not fix your problem per-se. However if you find a great PVP guild on either side that queues when you are on, you will increase your odds very much.

The sad statement about that is that you have 2 options and both are not fun for anyone: 1.) Queue in a premade and win 95% of all wars in embarrassing fasion. Or 2.) Queue solo and lose in embarrassing fasion because you are facing a premade. It has not much to do with faction here.

Without being able to see any actual program code for the queueing system, it appears to currently be doing:
    1.) Begin filling one faction team with a queued premade.
    2.) Start filling the other faction team with solos until the number of ppl is near to the size of the other team.
    3.) Now top off both teams one queued person at a time until the war starts.

That is because it produces premade versus non-premade nearly every time.

If this is a true representation of sort of how the queue algorithm works, then change to something like this would be priceless:
    1.) If a premade queues, wait up to 20 mins for a premade to queue on the other side.
    a.) If found, start filling both factions teams with the premade on each side, then fill the rest with solos.
    b.) If not found after 20 minutes, revert to old queue for the next war.
    2.) If solos queue.
    a.) Fill both faction teams with solos.

Ok, so here right away solos get the same queue time as they have now. Premades have to wait a few minutes longer. But the real win here is that wars will be more fair for solos. I mean seriously, premades have an enormous advantage over solos, but evening it out by adding a premade on each side gives us real fair wars. What it will do is make battlegrounds MUCH MUCH MUCH more fun, and people will queue a lot more, which will in turn reduce the queue time for both premades and solos.

But, far be it for me to suggest making 1/2 of the game (PvP is about half) much more fun right?

6. My suggestion for an advanced match maker was sent to the trashbin promptly and in a rude way I may add (lovely mods).

It is obviously true to say BGs are boring for both sides (premade/solo) unless a miracle happens once in...maybe 20 BGs to be optimistic.
    Edited: March 4, 2016

7. Battlegrounds were balanced by ilvl on blizz battlegroups, some kind of basic ilvl balancing would help but in reality I suppose that's not so feasable here with the lower player numbers.