1. Vote Point Store is lacking?

Is Warmane going to fix all dungeons or are we going to stack Vote Points for nothing?

2. ...What is going to be ported over are dungeons and raids, and in the future quests, to Neltharion and Frostwolf. All of that is at the devlog...
    [devlog]Cataclysm - October 4, 2015
    As we progressed through classic content on Lordaeron - all dungeons and raids in vanilla have been reworked or fully rescripted from scratch. All of these scripts will be prepared and made ready for release on Cataclysm. After the release of burning crusade on Lordaeron, we will follow the same procedure and also port the new content to Cataclysm as soon as it is polished. Several exploit and stability fixes will also be applied over the next couple of days. We expect to start porting instances to Cataclysm later this month.
    apart from the timeframe, I don't see any news that would state otherwise than these two posts say

3. Five months of polishing. The loot from dungeons is gonna be shiny and pretty. :D

Seriously though, there must be some serious problem with porting. They might be incompatible.

4. uhm... I hope this isn't news to you, but Cata almost got discontinued entirely a few months back... people that check forums resisted and Warmane decided to keep cata as is but lower the dev time on it... meaning less updates

so basically... we're getting stuff, but don't expect it any time too soon

5. uhm... I hope this isn't news to you, but Cata almost got discontinued entirely a few months back... people that check forums resisted and Warmane decided to keep cata as is but lower the dev time on it... meaning less updates

so basically... we're getting stuff, but don't expect it any time too soon
    I know man. I was among those who voiced my concern about deleting Cata. :)

6. Well, they can atleast put some items that we can transmog into. It must not be that hard is it?