1. TTW vs FFB

So which one is superior in endgame raiding? Not asking which one does higher dps burst but which one has better sustained damage. Ty.

2. The TTW spec is better at end-game.

3. TTW is better once u reach the crit/haste softcap with gear and u start gemming full spellpower once u reach 950 haste and arround 51% fire crit self buffed , change to TTW, before that run FFB, since u'll be gemming more crit/haste to cover those stats and u'll need the Icy veins proc, @ arround 6.3 u should change to TTW and regem fully to spellpower, that's according to me after all :), also Tailoring/Engineering , Black Magic for under 6.2, above 6.2/3 run SP enchant , hope this was helpfull, if u got any more questions find me @ horde , Timetopwn :D,

PS: Riko worst dekay molten , kappa

4. ^ Not correct.

In 3.3.5 TTW is superior to FFB at every level of gear. Unless you're looking for more sustained AoE DPS, pretend FFB doesn't exist.

5. Idk if u know, but FFB is double dipping on molten, + Empowered Fireball (0.5 sec reduce) and Glyph of fireball( 0.15 reduce) are bugged they give half, therfore if u are under 6.1 better off with icy veins proc, + if u play ffb go without LB spec for double icy veins @ burst, trust me constant dps is waay higher than TTW at that gear, i tested it during gearing 2 mage chars from 0 to 6.5

6. Three things.
    1. You're exploiting. gg.
    2. You're going to LOVE the Lordaeron core.
    3. gs? really? /facedesk

7. The glyph and talent that reduce Fireball's cast-time apply only to the base cast-time of Fireball. They don't just subtract a fixed 0.15 sec or 0.5 sec cast-time from whatever your cast-time now is. In other words, those things work exactly as they should.

There is zero proof that FFB is double-dipping or otherwise doing more than it ought to.

8. Lets take random 25n dbs fight for example (perfect dummy here!)

Duration - 109sec (took from latest raid). All possible class buffs.
    Dps in simulation - 21513
    Dps in actual fight - 21897 (With single PI and double pot, sim cant properly handle them)

My gear is not bis, but dps in sim is kinda close to real one. So while every other option for fight staying same, lets change gear to bis and check both specs.

TTW with BiS gear - 23045.69 dps
    FFB with BiS gear - 21768.58 dps

Add some latency/human factor and numbers will slightly change. But for me 6% dps difference even in sim is still yelling "**** ffb"