1. I just wanna know who here twinks 70s/80s

I'm aware of the changes and how not only our gear supply via market is cut or our cross faction communication or lack of challenging dungeons but this ia no excuse to not log in for 70s.

So what I wanna make clear is how or who else on Frostwolf has a twink or has BG'd or arena at 70s?

What I would like some people to start doing is que for either 70-74 or 85-89. Probably tje best way to rack of conquest once everyone is involved twinks and non twinks.

Anyways as the title states does anyone else have a twink?

2. Here 2 of my "main" twink.
    1. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    2. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

but sadly currently i cant play too much. working etc.

btw i think there more chance to increase the twink population when the old contents open. cuz now the market rip off these things, only the brutal/wrath gear not enough i think to make twink chars :/
    Edited: March 4, 2016

3. Here 2 of my "main" twink.
    1. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    2. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

but sadly currently i cant too much. working etc.

btw i think there more chance to increase the twink population when the old contents open. cuz now the market rip off these things, only the brutal/wrath gear not enough i think to make twink chars :/
    Yeah I know, what critically hit twinking the most was cross faction speak when it was fixed, everyone met, spoke, and trained at Dalaran, but once this was fixed, the 20-30 players that normally meet up from both factions,went down to like 2-3, sometimes none at all.

For now, I think it is best for people to just get Brutal Set, and with gems, enchants and professions, they can be on par with Sunwell twinks like before. A good example is some guy named Gumbojones, undead hunter, he is near;y full Brutal Set and I've seen him stand a chance in BG against people like mythirac and kilamanjaro, etc.

Also BG/Arena does not apply to twinks only, but non twinks too can join and if twinking captures their interest, they can join and get help on twinking, just like in the past. My only concern is trying to push for more low level BGs.

So far An Hero is recruiting as many twinks of all brackets as they can, Twlnk is around and Twisted Naaru as well, so if we all can push for BGs we can have 70s again, as well as 80s.

Sunwell is very close, so it is best for all of us to get ready.

4. I accidentally deleted my post in edit.
    But I do remember allyne because most of high dps or hugh threat twinks of both factions rflow tell us to focus dps on them.

Since Warmane killed our gear supply in market brutal set isn't so bad if you can make it work but what hurt us the most is the removal of cross faction chat which was used in the hangout in dalaran.

No activity expect kila and symbolic randomly doing 2s and older twinks still await content and or more people to show up.

I remember protorean say he making twink event but we haven't heard or seen anything for months now :(

5. Agree, cross faction chat really needed to make BG or 2/3s. but as you said now the market is useless for twinks and the gear the 1st to make balanced BG's. Brutal geared characters damage/stats etc not enough (just sometimes..) to kill a hybrid geared skilled healer. or a MW monk.. and that ruin the balanced game.

i remember when i waiting 3-4hrs to finally make one BG then the ally if full with geared twinks but the horde only has few. so the result we farming the horde at graveyard in 2v10 cuz they dont have enough gear. thats not fun.

but as i said. i hope this changed when we get the old contents and every1 can get the gear what he want, ofc its only 1 or 2 week to get everything.. but better than now. then maybe the twink BG's are ressurected and we have some fun pvp again

6. 85-89 bg's are the most active, lately it seems ally just farms them now, joining their 85 hordes to be afk and to be farmed with their allys. takes no effort to make chars on both sides with 7x + heirlooms+guildbonus.

7. 70-74 twinks were active sometime even after the marketplace changed, so i dont think this is the major issue why people just stopped queing or even logging in. Brutal gear is easy to obtain and on horde side i even helped a few twinks with gems and some info etc. With brutal gear you can be very competitive and have fun as well. The problem with new people who wanted to know something more was basically the que bug.
    i have mentioned before in other twink topics and so have many others that the biggest issue we had was the BG "fake" que pop up that we had so when you explain what the bug was some players were just put off twinking and didnt even try to stay and play on any bracket.
    Even to people who were playing actively this became an issue because sometimes you did a bg and then you needed to wait 20-30 minutes or more for the right que to pop up and to have another BG even tho u know that players on both sides are in que and that a BG should happen, so people who were active slowly gave up also.
    Now the bug in bugtracker is marked as -pending- which means fixed but is waiting to be implemented (i dont know if it is fixed and if someone knows just post here so all who are interested can get info on this).
    The reason i havent checked is every-time i check 70-74 there is like 20 people on horde and there used to be 40+ so i just assume most of them are leveling trough and not even in que for BG. But if the bug is fixed then we might slowly get the 70-74 community back together and get it active again.

8. Mythirac, undeadrogue nathorn and kila were testing a month ago to see if the bg bug exist. Warmane staff even said it was fixed but when we got a random bg with non twinks going we ran into the bug again and the map locks or repeatedly goes to wsg. Once the bug kicked in Mythirac was pissed and just logged out.

Warmane needs to do something. So far all that is done is targeting booster twinks in the past.

One thing I did notice was a new bg map which was disabled some weeks ago.

9. Mythirac, undeadrogue nathorn and kila were testing a month ago to see if the bg bug exist. Warmane staff even said it was fixed but when we got a random bg with non twinks going we ran into the bug again and the map locks or repeatedly goes to wsg. Once the bug kicked in Mythirac was pissed and just logged out.

Warmane needs to do something. So far all that is done is targeting booster twinks in the past.

One thing I did notice was a new bg map which was disabled some weeks ago.
    His name is Nathorn, and he was considering moving from here due to the drop in the 70s and 80s community.
    Just a few days ago, I hung out with a few twinks who were bored and logged in for the lulz, we were world pvping unsuspecting victims in Northrend and in Duskwood, but it isn't the same.
    I have Horde DK and I tag teamed with Kila, even though I can't understand him now, but knowing him, no one other than a twink or a geared brutal set cannot give him a challenge, I feel that way too. I was thinking of coming back but my team is gone, the ally and horde who hung out in New SW don't show up anymore for months now so I'm forced to BG at 90s with Rogue, heck I can't find PVE either because Raid Finder is jacked up.

So far I do know Jion is using Bestestworld's guild and Brumbles is willing to give out mats and other twink items if someone needs. TOS from what I know is still active, but only do RDF for they got no one to sell their epic 70 drops to now.

10. Meh, it can't be helped. I remake my shaman only for him to be placed in hibernation, once again.

Gotta love these throwback pics, Rflow and I always go at it :D I pissed him off many, many times until a 20 man twink raid overwhelmed me at the keep. He used his 90 just to stop us and all and pissed off 2 undead guys while he was at it.

This idio.t super star needs to make a comeback, his guild I can't keep watch over it any longer.

11. Meh, it can't be helped. I remake my shaman only for him to be placed in hibernation, once again.

Gotta love these throwback pics, Rflow and I always go at it :D I pissed him off many, many times until a 20 man twink raid overwhelmed me at the keep. He used his 90 just to stop us and all and pissed off 2 undead guys while he was at it.

This idio.t super star needs to make a comeback, his guild I can't keep watch over it any longer.
    So you have Horde? seeing that name now I know who you are as ally, dunno which polo is it because I remember you said your brother shares this same toon as well.

12. Ok so I have confession to make :)
    My brother didn't like me using his shaman a lot so I made Druid. I wanted to troll one of the twinks and I choose mythirac just to see how he'd react, even thought my druid is a joke one, I grew to love the druid and became very, very strong over time, I have moved away from being a resilience tank and moving on to either Stamina or GC agi.

I am the one called Mythidrac lol. I mean it was obvious, but everyone who knows call me kid polo because they know my attiude and can differ from me and my brother, big polo.

Another throwback pic :p

13. Nice. Work on that druid in case.

Also the recently disabled bg map
    Strand of the Ancients

14. I'm aware of the changes and how not only our gear supply via market is cut or our cross faction communication or lack of challenging dungeons but this ia no excuse to not log in for 70s.

So what I wanna make clear is how or who else on Frostwolf has a twink or has BG'd or arena at 70s?

What I would like some people to start doing is que for either 70-74 or 85-89. Probably the best way to rack of conquest once everyone is involved twinks and non twinks.

Anyways as the title states does anyone else have a twink?
    My name is Skaar and I am the guildmaster of <Terrifying Twinks>.

The recent decline in Level 70 Twink activity has negatively impacted the progression of my guild, resulting in many level 70 twinks simply leveling up and abandoning their activity. I would like to take this time to invite ALL interested twinks, in the 10-14, 15-19, 60-64, 70-74, 80-84 or 85-89 brackets to join my guild. My dream is to unite ALL twinks on Frostwolf under one banner and to coordinate with horde twinks to maximaize their pvp and/or even RP experience.

I also created a Horde Twinking Guild called < Terrific Twinks > but I have never been invested in the horde and appointed another twink to run the guild as the deputy guildmaster. Unfortunately, it seems he was not up to the task.

If any horde twinks are interested in running this guild and mobilizing Twinks on the horde, I am willing to appoint him as Deputy Guildmaster in my stead, and provide him with the necessary permissions to effectively perform his/her duties. Please inbox me or contact me in-game on my Alliance characters. These are:

1. Nevadie: Level 10 Priest
    2. Absolum: Level 60 Warrior
    3. Skaar: Level 70 Paladin
    4. Maerlin: Level 80 Mage and
    5. Powermint: Level 74 ---> 80 Druid.

15. My name is Skaar and I am the guildmaster of <Terrifying Twinks>.

The recent decline in Level 70 Twink activity has negatively impacted the progression of my guild, resulting in many level 70 twinks simply leveling up and abandoning their activity. I would like to take this time to invite ALL interested twinks, in the 10-14, 15-19, 60-64, 70-74, 80-84 or 85-89 brackets to join my guild. My dream is to unite ALL twinks on Frostwolf under one banner and to coordinate with horde twinks to maximaize their pvp and/or even RP experience.

I also created a Horde Twinking Guild called < Terrific Twinks > but I have never been invested in the horde and appointed another twink to run the guild as the deputy guildmaster. Unfortunately, it seems he was not up to the task.

If any horde twinks are interested in running this guild and mobilizing Twinks on the horde, I am willing to appoint him as Deputy Guildmaster in my stead, and provide him with the necessary permissions to effectively perform his/her duties. Please inbox me or contact me in-game on my Alliance characters. These are:

1. Nevadie: Level 10 Priest
    2. Absolum: Level 60 Warrior
    3. Skaar: Level 70 Paladin
    4. Maerlin: Level 80 Mage and
    5. Powermint: Level 74 ---> 80 Druid.
    Kwrongo/Twinkologist said you were inactive, but yes all twinks have to be put into 1 guild only. The problem we had was that all twinks were scattered into different guilds and it was confusing to find people.I just know that back then at the time, Horde just had 2 major guilds, Twinkletwinklelittlestar and The Twisted Naaru, but after months, other guilds just formed out of nowhere.

Another thing is, for Alliance side, is that some twinks made a vote to form/join one guild and during that time it was Bamboo Enterprise and an hero, with twinks moving to an hero as a temp guild. I think you should speak with Jion, probably people can move our to your guild or something.

@Blackshroud
    Dude, I think you and the real myth are the only ones somewhat active in twinkles, didn't you get Dethrone option or something? I'm aware of the one dude that attempted to take over and steal Rflow's guild like 3 times in the past, probably re-inviting Jion and having him take over for Rflow can work, and since guild making is bugged, we can start from scratch from where Rflow left off. Appointing Skaar's Horde twinks as an officer, along with Jion.

PS: I remember that BG, blood elf, who was learning to be twink was crying about Twlnk taking him down quickly xD

12 Last