1. So far the only twinks I see is ME kid polo, Kwrongo the druid, Twlnk Ally hunter, Dujin Red panda, Inco West Order, Kilamanjaro, Gumbojones, Kazzad. Dreadstroke became a 90 now due to waiting for too long, and myhtirac, the REAL one, logs on randomly and is trying to invite Horde twinks into Twinkles guild, I know because I monitor the guild from time to time.

Who else is gonna step up? At least do arenas.
    So what we can do is just have horde/alliance meet separate now, we can no longer meet in unity as one due to change.

EDIT:

I was told some guy named Rippson... Never heard of him, and Timtac recently log in at random but don't stay on as long. Valo just RDF with horde now. Purple Haze has completely gone off the grid.

Did prottrean ever make that twink event? We are left in the dust once again.
    Edited: March 8, 2016

2. BUMP.

Mythirac has dethroned the Paladin.
    For those that do not know: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Master-(horde)
    Also I know we cannot speak to other faction, but from now on just meet up in Dalaran Sewers whenever you log your twink (1-89)

3. I think you guys are putting so much effort on something not really worth it , the server is slowly dying , its already hard on some stuff for 90s let alone twinking but anyway i wish you the best.
    Edited: March 16, 2016

4. I think you guys are putting so much effort on something not really worth it , the server is slowly dying , its already hard on some stuff for 90s let alone twinking but anyway i wish you the best.
    The 3 main reasons why our bracket took a critical hit:

*It began with marketplace, but with honor to JP, world bosses, profs, and access to Brutal PVP and season sets, we are able to bring about players to continue help others gear up. Even a Brutal Set player is enough to sustain good dps and or become the major clutch/turning point in a BG. There is one example of a Brutal Set twink I know: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/profile
    If one wants more beyond Brutal Set, there is some PVE gear that can be obtained without market; from elites, jp vendors etc. But since SWP exist, people say they won't comeback until Sunwell due to the fact SWP players and or GCs are like the juggernauts of the battlefield, this is just 70s, 80s can get most items they need since market has ilvl200+ items. Warmane said sunwell will open soon, there was miscommunication from Trafqt.

*Another blow we took was cross faction chat which was removed on 5.4.8. Within a span of months, there has been Alliance, going to Horde zones to recruit them, same can be said for Horde going into Alliance Keep to recruit. We use to have separate zones we meet up at but both factions choose to meet up in Dalaran. We hung out there and spoke to each other freely, this caught the attention of higher levels, who were recruited to join our bracket, as well as 10s and 80s, for instance, 2 human players were training an undead how to play rogue for 70s, this was members of Purple Haze training this guy. There use to be around 10-25 players meeting up there daily, sometimes more, including the recruits told to follow said player and or in the player's party. Our community was connected this way and thus it is gone. Now the place we use meet up at is a ghost town, causing some twinks gp about their way often being attacked or attacking without understanding if the person was looking for them or calling a truce. The good thing that came from this was TTLS evaded guild theft a total of 3 times due to Alliance players notifying me, if Ally players were talking bur/kek at the time, TTLS would have been lost a long time ago, and as a Horde I thank the shaman twink who saved our as$es.

*The biggest hit of them all was the BG/Arena Bug. Many tickets were pushed out regarding this but most of the time nothing was done. We were told it was fixed, but the problem still continues. The issue is it is trying to que us into 80+ maps for BG/Arena, knowing the maps are not unlocked at 70s. Same thing goes for Arenas, it tries to que us into higher maps, when the game knows it is for 80s or 90s. This discouraged both factions. We had a test like a month or two ago where 8 players from both factions meet up again, despite the new language barrier, to que for BG at the same time, yet the bug continues, causing some to take a break or move on from warmane for the time being. Yet again we were told it was fixed, but who knows now, we are just recovering.

I am all for recovering this bracket, as we speak I am stockpiling enchants and gems to the full right now. I am using Brum's guild to stockpile items and when I have enough I'm going to ship them over to TTLS on Horde side.

5. lol I keep forgetting that saying don't shoot doesn't work anymore lol.
    Time to swap out stamina for crit. My dk is horde, but my ally side-kick still logs in trying to gear for brutal, we just can't talk to each other since update.
    ToS is sort of back too, so I got some RDF ppl to work with. There is a hella lot more active twinks, you need to check out main towns more xD.

6. lol I keep forgetting that saying don't shoot doesn't work anymore lol.
    Time to swap out stamina for crit. My dk is horde, but my ally side-kick still logs in trying to gear for brutal, we just can't talk to each other since update.
    ToS is sort of back too, so I got some RDF ppl to work with. There is a hella lot more active twinks, you need to check out main towns more xD.
    It be like that sometimes, in world pvp you can no longer converse with the other faction unless they know you. That priest put up a fight the other day going 1 vs 4 in Warsong Hold lol. Horde was screaming "hax" and got a 90 to chase him out.

But ya, I am just stockpiling gem cuts and mats, as well has food and potions, once I fill up the storage given to me by Brums, then I can sort everything and send half of the items to Horde side.

7. The job ToS was given is a bit slow due to 90 farming said bosses.

Also new information, competition: http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Twin...stwolf/summary
    Fresh meat at it's finest^^

8. Its true, I have been inactive. I plan to come back, but only if/when Warmane introduces a low level raid. It doesn't really matter which one, but its so hard waiting for BGs that wont work, or running the same dungeons repeatedly.

When cross-faction chat was removed, I thought at first that I could make it if they fixed the BG bug, but alas, alas!

9. Its true, I have been inactive. I plan to come back, but only if/when Warmane introduces a low level raid. It doesn't really matter which one, but its so hard waiting for BGs that wont work, or running the same dungeons repeatedly.

When cross-faction chat was removed, I thought at first that I could make it if they fixed the BG bug, but alas, alas!
    You are free to come back and merge with Twinkfinest, if ally, or TTLS if Horde. The majority of 70s are making a return and it doesn't take raid gear to fight some of the best. Early 2k arena, saving for pride items, etc, all are welcome back to those brackets. If 70s isn't your thing anymore, there is 85-89, however, Horde side is lacking in 85-89 department so it is hard to tell how that will work out for them in the future, no Horde will que for BG if they are outclassed and out geared, so the balance needs to come soon, mainly for the 85s+

10. With the release of timeless isles and the drop rate of high level blues I'm surprised to see a lack of new twinks for the 85-89 bracket. I don't play as much anymore but it's not difficult to get a couple matches going as long as the bg's aren't too one sides. I have not seen any new or old horde twinks playing so a call to arms is definitely needed for horde twinks in the bracket. Twinks Finest has had as many as 5 level 85-89 twinks on at the same time due to the persistent and frequent advertising for the bracket from our GM Sarandriel to make a come back. It may not seem like a lot now but we're hoping it can spark some interest from both sides for competitive pvp again!!

11. Its true, I have been inactive. I plan to come back, but only if/when Warmane introduces a low level raid. It doesn't really matter which one, but its so hard waiting for BGs that wont work, or running the same dungeons repeatedly.

Brutal Set with good profs is enough to get you by, some ilvl115-120s are decent too. I only log in during the weekends and I'm part of TTLS if you need invite.

With the release of timeless isles and the drop rate of high level blues I'm surprised to see a lack of new twinks for the 85-89 bracket. I don't play as much anymore but it's not difficult to get a couple matches going as long as the bg's aren't too one sides. I have not seen any new or old horde twinks playing so a call to arms is definitely needed for horde twinks in the bracket. Twinks Finest has had as many as 5 level 85-89 twinks on at the same time due to the persistent and frequent advertising for the bracket from our GM Sarandriel to make a come back. It may not seem like a lot now but we're hoping it can spark some interest from both sides for competitive pvp again!!
    Some 85s twinks say the fights are too one-sided, hence why people don't normally que. This guy is 90 now and he said the BGs that they join Alliance has the upper hand when on Horde side its only 2-3 twinks, and the rest is green gears.
    I was thinking of going 85s but if it is one-sided as this guy mentioned, I will just stick to 70s bracket because each side has a chance of winning regardless.

First 12