1. Weeeeeeeaaaaaaak. Russians doing easy +10k nowdays.
    cyka blyat

2. You know why this lock is doing 8k right? :D because other dps'ers are quite low ( 6k is good but u knw what i mean ) which means bigger execute phase which means MOAR DRAIN SOUL!!!
    Following this logic you generally want a high-DPS raid so that uptime of CD's are greater proportional to fight length, no?

3. Following this logic you generally want a high-DPS raid so that uptime of CD's are greater proportional to fight length, no?
    Yes what you are saying is correct for many class for example when i was an arcane in WoD i loved short fights because it gives you maximum dps ( ( ah the imba trinket double procs and prismatic crystal arcane blast spamming :D ), but assasin rogues do not have any imba Cooldowns nor any execute phase special ability / damage increase so usually rogue dps would stay the same even in 10 mins fight. Of course if a boss dies within Bloodlust duration everyone will have maximum dps they can achieve but that doesnt happen all fights take about 3.5 - 5 mins on AvG here :P.
    Edited: March 7, 2016

4. The only thing u can compare is guild total dps on that boss not single player dps bcs they can profit from other players bein **** :)

5. Very impressive. :) This is what an Assa rogue can do on 3.0 content with 3.2 Deadly Poison and Master Poisoner.

6. funny looking at these numbers compared to how it was back in wotlk retail days. almost twice the dps.

7. funny looking at these numbers compared to how it was back in wotlk retail days. almost twice the dps.
    thats why the encounters got buffed, pls, dont make yourself more laughable than cookie already was :)

8. thats why the encounters got buffed, pls, dont make yourself more laughable than cookie already was :)
    Please get out of these forums. Thank you.

9. funny looking at these numbers compared to how it was back in wotlk retail days. almost twice the dps.
    The results from having 3.3.5a talents on 3.0 content, and the results of an expansion being 7 years old so players know their specs.

10. What's the point of posting damage meters from a dummy?

Even the worst player can do damage at Patchwerk xd.

11. Almost 8k without PI and Inner, dig bick hope it will grow more and more so girl finally gimme that suprised look when they open my jeans like in all this weird naked videos

PS: People who really post here, post logs not screenshots

First ... 23456 ... Last