1. I didnt mean math wiz, I was actually a math major. What I meant was I am unsure how exactly the numbers are calculated and how they work specifically down to the digits. I didn't play retail and I really havent had the time to go through the number crunching and stuff. But tell me what to add, subtract, multiply, divide and Ill start doing tests also.

All Im saying is you dont need much evidence to conclude "this spec is highly under performing in pve", as the recount stats states it clearly. But exactly how much is the question, and what to base on is the difficulty for me.
    If I tell you there would be evidence bias, you'll have to do some googling yourself.

2. If I tell you there would be evidence bias, you'll have to do some googling yourself.
    true o.o meh I guess after work day and such. Tsk QQ I'll have to take off everything and do naked test?

3. Actually, here they are, we'll spend less time like this.
    http://i.imgur.com/Nc9awbl.png
    and one with random shooting
    http://i.imgur.com/eS5qqe6.png
    I made a few screens earlier.

4. I made a few screens earlier.
    so just use Fireball? also 100% crit <.< 158% haste? xD I was like HOW THE HELL?

Pool of 50 fireballs enough? or 100?

5. Ok so I did my usual "Rotation" except I didnt use Combustion. mainly Fireballs (92) PB when it procs and LB up 98% of the time Here are the results

Dot damages

Spoiler: Show

Recount for Fireball and Combust

My Stats

Base

Most trinket procs, Ill list the procs soon

Full Stacks from tier set and trinket no other proc (most of the fight)

Will these do? o.o Its the best I can pull for now
    Edited: April 4, 2016

6. I'm not sure why you did what you did there...
    Anyway, you wanted to test if ignite works good, so that means you need to find out how it should work first, then how it works.
    Also, you want least variables(junk) in your data as possible. So that means; no procs, no living bomb (well, you can have as much stuff s you want, but it only makes your job harder because you need to filter and backtrack everything)

7. I'm not sure why you did what you did there...
    Anyway, you wanted to test if ignite works good, so that means you need to find out how it should work first, then how it works.
    Also, you want least variables(junk) in your data as possible. So that means; no procs, no living bomb (well, you can have as much stuff s you want, but it only makes your job harder because you need to filter and backtrack everything)
    Well I guess what Im trying to show is that ignite at max is 18k, that's with all the proc and a nice pyro crit, on average it's 11-13k. But meh aight Ill look it up this weekend

First 12