1. Old arena transmog system (a request)

Considering the remaining AT population is limited to casuals logging on for fun with their friends and world pvp (isle) or 2s / soloqueue, I'm just wondering if a GM could fulfill a request and revert the xmog system back to the previous arena-rating based system. The new system doesn't work in an enjoyable or even feasible way, it doesn't take a genius to see that, and as the old one was so perfect it really feels like there's no reason why the new system should still be in place? obviously it was introduced to try and encourage higher populations within the server but as the pop numbers have been and are remaining stagnantly low and with the mass migration and focus on lordaeron (i.e. blackrock is basically ignored nowadays) perhaps it would be fair for the remaining people playing to be able to enjoy it in the state of which (arguably) AT was at it's best (not in terms of population obviously but server quality).
    Thanks for reading and I look forward to a reply :)

2. the "old" system based on arena rating is still available, you just need 1 Trasmog token for each piece of the gear ( 15k honor each).
    that said the same request has been done here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....stem-Blackrock
    check the Staff post, I guess it didnt change their mind after 3 days
    Edited: March 5, 2016