1. Start in lordaeron

Hey all,
    I mainly play on frostwolf, but server is so buggy
    and actually i kind of hate the daily based mop.. and in my opinion wotlk is best exp
    Well i thought about start to play in this server because of population and server is "most complete" and all of this.
    my question's are:
    1.Im mainly pve, there is people doing pve in the server?
    2.how much time does it take to reach level 80 if i play like 3 hours per day?
    3.whats the different between this server to the others wotlk servers? [except population]
    4.there is "l4g/global/world" channels?
    5. does RDF work here or should i fly and summon people to do rdf's ? and people do this?
    6. not like mop, is the server is not "p2w" like items and all of this?
    7.i play on ally side, but where there is more active pve?
    8. altough i play pve, is the server is pvp + pve?
    Thanks for your time!
    kind regards,
    Seaside.

2. 1. pvp only means you can get ganked in more areas. There are lots of ppl doing PVE on lord. In fact I've been told that the server-side delay is so big that you wont be able to play competitiv pvp atm.
    2. It's said to be about 7 days if you go fast. Some ppl do it in 4 days, other need longer. Assume 1-2 Weeks of playtime if you focus on leveling. That's 2 months of leveling for you.
    3. better core, less bugs, not all content released yet.
    4. there is a global.
    5. rdf is intentionally disabled here. It might be enabled in future, but it will mostly likely not.
    6. No. items on coinshop are worse than those you can obtain ingame. thats why lord has/had some founding problems. The staff stated that this is not going to change. No p2w for lord.
    7. good balance. There's enough players on both sides

3. 1. pvp only means you can get ganked in more areas. There are lots of ppl doing PVE on lord. In fact I've been told that the server-side delay is so big that you wont be able to play competitiv pvp atm.
    2. It's said to be about 7 days if you go fast. Some ppl do it in 4 days, other need longer. Assume 1-2 Weeks of playtime if you focus on leveling. That's 2 months of leveling for you.
    3. better core, less bugs, not all content released yet.
    4. there is a global.
    5. rdf is intentionally disabled here. It might be enabled in future, but it will mostly likely not.
    6. No. items on coinshop are worse than those you can obtain ingame. thats why lord has/had some founding problems. The staff stated that this is not going to change. No p2w for lord.
    7. good balance. There's enough players on both sides
    Thanks alot on your comment!
    btw, not all content released yet? what do you mean?
    outland/northrend? or something else?

4. Thanks alot on your comment!
    btw, not all content released yet? what do you mean?
    outland/northrend? or something else?
    Northrend was just released months ago, and they just released VoA(?), WIntergrasp and Strands of the Ancients recently. Ulduar should follow soon, as it is being tested in PTR at the moment.

5. Northrend was just released months ago, and they just released VoA(?), WIntergrasp and Strands of the Ancients recently. Ulduar should follow soon, as it is being tested in PTR at the moment.
    Aight, thanks alot guys!
    Btw, is the server full of paladins? lol

6. You can read everything about played class, race and faction here

7. Yes, there is too much paladins.
    Do a demonist :)