1. Darkmoon Faire (March edition)

Hello all you beautiful people of Warmane. I know this is a reoccuring topic within the Warmane forums but i'd still would like to ask some questions about it.
    So, today is the 5th of March (Saturday) and according to Blizzlike standards (i'm also aware Lordearon strives to become as blizzlike as possible and is doing a great job at that) the Darkmoon Faire should start on the Sunday before the 1st Monday of each month so 28th of February and stays there for 1 week so till the midnight of 6th of March. To my suprise the Faire is not there anymore (current date - evening of 5th of March). Any ideas what happened? Maybe some GM's could give assistance?

2. 2 days ago I was there in Northshire. I don't know if its still up, it might ****ed up because of leap year

3. Yes i was in Elwynn forest myself few days ago, just didn't expect to end it so quickly.

4. @ginetto hm...well it says it should start on 6th in wowhead, but i was researching the 'Old Darkmoon' schedules that apply to wotlk content. Not exactly sure if the Darkmoon Faire you linked is changed/updated in retail to take place differently.

5. found this: https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?event=374

Well, Warmane?

Edit:
    Darkmoon is on !

http://imgur.com/VzUxg4k
    Edited: March 6, 2016 Reason: added link

6. Yeah i stalked him myself a few times today :D Says/indicates these guys appear some time before Darkmoon comes as some sort of a hired crew to set the stage lol. Though on Warmane it looks more like this guy's just got drunk and was left behind by the gig. xD

7. I wrote a ticket this morning and spoke to a GM, he was polite and everything and told me to remain patient as the Faire will be working after the server restart and that was that, closed my ticket. a couple hours and a few restarts later obviously there is no sign of darkmoon faire SO please warmane..

8. Apparently, there was a problem with the fact that this year is a leap year and for some reason the Darkmoon Faire got disabled. We activated it manually today again.

9. Still no event. This is unreal :D

10. can confirm there is no darkmoon in Mulgore, Elwyn or Shattrath :S

11. can confirm there is no darkmoon in Mulgore, Elwyn or Shattrath :S
    Activated it again.

12. still no darkmoon can anyone tell me if and when this is going to be available

13. its in elwynn forest can confirm, time to run 45 mins, thank you though

14. just logged on and still no sign for me on deathwing

12 Last